The universe is a simulation and people just don't want to accept the truth..

Śūnyatā

Master Member
Reaction score
That is single universe approach. If you subscribe to multiverae approach, there is a world where the bowl never broke. Of course moving between worlds, although is a function of the mind, is not so easy. Plus people's mind and memory are locked into the fact that the bowl broke, so quantum mechanics will continue showing that the bowl broke.

Just because all possibilities exists doesn't mean its all achievable. It's dependent on how much you believe with all the fibres on your body that the world is an illusion that can be changed like a portrait. 99% of ppl (me incmuded) can't escape the illusion. Sad truths.

Yes, but we speak in context of the person perceiving the broken bowl. That is his reality. The reality of the universe where the bowl was not broken would be inconsequential to him.

I am a subscriber of the multiverse theory but that does not mean that I believe that all possibilities are viable. I believe our mind-states determine the reality (out of the possible realities at a specific moment) that we perceive. As our mind-states shift, we make determinate the outcomes that we have affinities with.

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who then created God?

Who creates the creator?

Because we are surrounded by things that have a beginning and end, our minds find it hard to understand and accept that before anything was created ,God was there. He is uncreated and simply exists. No beginning and no end. Such is the greatness of God, and compared to us it is right for us to feel puny, and to reverence him.

Last edited:

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because we are surrounded by things that have a beginning and end, our minds find it hard to understand and accept that before anything was created ,God was there. He is uncreated and simply exists. No beginning and no end. Such is the greatness of God, and compared to us it is right for us to feel puny, and to fear him.
U fear ba.
Dun drag me along

edmwftw

Banned
Reaction score
As above..

Ish true. Don't forget your WIFI password. Time to go back..

1*MoF-f35RKxOUfV8psyjKJA.jpeg

Śūnyatā

Master Member
Reaction score
who then created God?
Who creates the creator?

Our universe is one of many creations. There are many creators, each with their own creations, of different magnitudes and scales. Some of these creators are creations themselves.

God is a label for the creator consciousness that arises from the collective energy within a frame of reference.

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All these… everything has a beginning and end. Even our Sun, other Stars… but I do believe it is just not us alone in this infinity.

Last edited:

singkeeduakee

Banned
Reaction score
Because we are surrounded by things that have a beginning and end, our minds find it hard to understand and accept that before anything was created ,God was there. He is uncreated and simply exists. No beginning and no end. Such is the greatness of God, and compared to us it is right for us to feel puny, and to reverence him.

Exactly, some things not possible to understand with human mind. Can a micro chip understand a human being who design it?

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It was flat all along until Corpernicus came along with some maths🥱
:s13: So it has been more than 500 years since? That Earth is round? Read up the Dogon at Mali , interesting. The knew about Sirius B existed way before modern equipment and scientists. Thank you for mentioning Copernicus, I learned something! Cheers!

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
I thought earth is flat?

181118-weill-flat-earth-convention-hero-1_mcgxkz

On the other hand, if dao jiao say earth is flat, and I say no........

Mods cannot help me liao, just tell me let them be.

:crazy: 👲 :crazy:

Oh wait..... what does CCP care about dao jiao, except that it's a good tool for "us vs. them".

🇨🇳 👲 🇨🇳

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.