The Walking Dead Series

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally finished catching up the series since I last watched it about 3 years ago ever since season 8 negan empire fall. Took 2 days to finish season 9 and season 10, whisperer arc concluded. I felt that season 9 and 10 actually not bad, the introduction of alpha, beta and negan becoming good guy quite refreshing, guess I was wrong about walking dead series being dead, now hoping that negan can become the new leader to take over the great Rick grimes and lead the group with daryl, Carol, Maggie, Judith, ezikel to season 11, and next season 11 is final season, finally after 10+ years finally over, I followed walking dead from season 1 episode 1 until now currently season 10 episode 19, have to say quite a good show, at times I felt that they should have ended early on season 8 after negan empire fall but hey introduction of whisperers alpha, beta and now reapers get us excited again for the final showdown next and final season 11.

Posted from PCWX using INE-LX2

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Second half of FtWD s06 returning in less than 4 weeks !

freshvibes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally finished catching up the series since I last watched it about 3 years ago ever since season 8 negan empire fall. Took 2 days to finish season 9 and season 10, whisperer arc concluded. I felt that season 9 and 10 actually not bad, the introduction of alpha, beta and negan becoming good guy quite refreshing, guess I was wrong about walking dead series being dead, now hoping that negan can become the new leader to take over the great Rick grimes and lead the group with daryl, Carol, Maggie, Judith, ezikel to season 11, and next season 11 is final season, finally after 10+ years finally over, I followed walking dead from season 1 episode 1 until now currently season 10 episode 19, have to say quite a good show, at times I felt that they should have ended early on season 8 after negan empire fall but hey introduction of whisperers alpha, beta and now reapers get us excited again for the final showdown next and final season 11.

Posted from PCWX using INE-LX2

It has been 10 years. How fast time flies~

Hopefully the final season would be a nice ending to the show. Highly anticipating it.

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hopefully the final season would be a nice ending to the show. Highly anticipating it.
Yep, overall not a bad show, just that alot of fillers making it draggy, but nontheless a worth-it show to keep us chasing for 10 years.

waiken

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

final season will run till 2023 or 2024 then supposed to feature rick movie(not sure will happen or not) , now they planning to do Darryl & Carol story :yawn:

waiken

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bad all r fillers cept here's negan

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
negan's story is sad :(
ya lor. Apparently he was quite a nice guy, TL then become the NEGAN. After arrested, he wanted to to turn over a new leaf after killing Alpha, but the community has to banish him. I fear a reawaken Negan will be even more fierce more crazy than before...

jeffprobst

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think here negan was one of the better episode out of the 6

freshvibes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep, overall not a bad show, just that alot of fillers making it draggy, but nontheless a worth-it show to keep us chasing for 10 years.
Yes. Still enjoy every bit of it although it is draggy.
final season will run till 2023 or 2024 then supposed to feature rick movie(not sure will happen or not) , now they planning to do Darryl & Carol story :yawn:
A few more years left of TWD. Anyway the Daryl and Carol story doesn't seem that interesting tbh.

mata_hippo

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didnt realise it was the last episode of this season... means 2nd half of season 10 pretty much boring... except the negan episode :(

next season in august...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.