The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vintage Sunday
e7anN4Cl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10 dollars can consider la..200 i can buy one used Seiko 5. More worth it. :s13:
Don't quite understand this concept, it is not hard to polish modern Rolexes with no discernible difference, and the used market also doesn't seem to care about minor scratches.

If it's dings, then don't think this will help..

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't quite understand this concept, it is not hard to polish modern Rolexes with no discernible difference, and the used market also doesn't seem to care about minor scratches.

their money, they can spend on what makes them happy :s13:

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think the owners wanted to protect the watch as much as they could.... they thinking of their resale value I guess? :o

But seriously this sticker nonsense got to end, very soon got stickers got car, phones and jewelleries liao. :s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the owners wanted to protect the watch as much as they could.... they thinking of their resale value I guess? :o

But seriously this sticker nonsense got to end, very soon got stickers got car, phones and jewelleries liao. :s22:

Cars already have. Ceramic coating

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

At this point, I think the demand far outweights what a few hairline scratches will do to your perceive value. Especially if you have to spend $200 to avoid.. Mild scratches. :s13:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Phones also prevalent to put extra film on the touchscreen

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phones also prevalent to put extra film on the touchscreen

There's a difference, a phone is typically bought every 2 years, you have a clear plan to trade in the old phone 2 years ahead. Old phones are obsolete in 2 or 3 generations max.

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this kind of film can sell for $200? Isnt it those "invisible shield" kind of mobile transparent skin?

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K2... Look for Mr Goh... I suppose is a eta movement?

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT
Thanks Bro. I will give him a call.

Sent from Apollo 13 using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now omega servicing also easily cost over 1k?

fhY5hgZl.jpg

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also dont understand why people go for rx8 and feels so proud about it.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good Morning
kdGUR2Ql.jpg

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this point, I think the demand far outweights what a few hairline scratches will do to your perceive value. Especially if you have to spend $200 to avoid.. Mild scratches. :s13:

2bc4c75a0fb3150d886ad2851826aefc.jpg

Might as well put this for added protection.

tiffanydunk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cars already have. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.