The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor Thursday
kbw0V7Yl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Current MO for Ventus Northstar stands at 10/11 pieces. Borrow this space to keep track:

1) cyrenic (1 pc)
2) reikizi (2 pc)
3) 3xtraWX (1 pc, PMed)
4) Zijin_ (1 pc, N-4, PMed)
5) DOGGYCUP (1 or 2 pc, PMed)
6) wingersix (1 pc, N-4, PMed)
7) noobie (1 pc, mobile)
8) xiaokuang (1 pc, PMed)
9) xteam88 (1 pc, N-4, PMed)

How it will work:
a) I will compile order first, then check with Elshan for pricing based on size of order
b) I will have to make payment to Elshan directly, outside of Kickstarter naturally - will collect full payment from you guys then - at this point, I'll also check for your phone numbers and probably set up a Whatsapp group for ease of updates.
c) Wait till Sep (or whenever the watches are ready)
d) I'll collect from Elshan then, and arrange for collection - will adopt GX's former model, i.e. set a mass collection date at central location, and settle those that can't make it individually.

Note: I don't gain anything from this, beyond the savings that I will get for my piece. :)

Bump with 4 more days to go, before this MO closes next Monday at noon.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still can’t send PMs. But i texted you. Thanks.

Taking this change to ramp up posts ******************

No problem, updated:

Current MO for Ventus Northstar stands at 13/14 pieces. Borrow this space to keep track:

1) cyrenic (1 pc)
2) reikizi (2 pc)
3) 3xtraWX (1 pc, PMed)
7) noobie (1 pc, mobile)
10) dillydilly (2 pcs, mobile)
11) colin03 (1 pc, PMed)

How it will work:
a) I will compile order first, then check with Elshan for pricing based on size of order
b) I will have to make payment to Elshan directly, outside of Kickstarter naturally - will collect full payment from you guys then - at this point, I'll also check for your phone numbers and probably set up a Whatsapp group for ease of updates.
d) I'll collect from Elshan then, and arrange for collection - will adopt GX's former model, i.e. set a mass collection date at central location, and settle those that can't make it individually.

Note: I don't gain anything from this, beyond the savings that I will get for my piece.

Last edited:

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice patina with matching strap

Thanks, it's kind of splotchy in areas, but quite a nice rainbow effect there. Not sure why, maybe has to do with the first few times where I tried to vinegar fume it. :s13::s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No problem, updated:

Current MO for Ventus Northstar stands at 12/13 pieces. Borrow this space to keep track:

1) cyrenic (1 pc)
2) reikizi (2 pc)
3) 3xtraWX (1 pc, PMed)
7) noobie (1 pc, mobile)
10) dillydilly (2 pcs, mobile)

How it will work:

Note: I don't gain anything from this, beyond the savings that I will get for my piece.

Gg. My name is going to stick. Lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.