The Watch Thread - Part 16

K3vlar

Reaction score
anyone has experience with richemont for panerai submersible titanium bezel replacement and sapphire glass replacement?

I brushed my watch against a wall today. I guess the wall must have diamonds. haha. sigh. I should start digging the wall for the diamonds to make up for my loss.

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone has experience with richemont for panerai submersible titanium bezel replacement and sapphire glass replacement?

I brushed my watch against a wall today. I guess the wall must have diamonds. haha. sigh. I should start digging the wall for the diamonds to make up for my loss.
Sorry to hear that. Sapphire replacement won’t be cheap but the polish on titanium should be bearable

peaceheart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sieg heil!
ANgDW4T.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that, is the damage very bad? If not, sometimes it is OK to just leave it, adds character to be honest. My sub came quite scratched up but I like the look, even if it's not really my story. Not too fixated as I have way too many watches in rotation to ever age the watch that way.

I understand that this is because some of the walls/surfaces will have minerals/materials in them that can be quite abrasive and even harder than sapphire. Silicon carbide is often cited, for example.

K3vlar

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Sapphire replacement won’t be cheap but the polish on titanium should be bearable

Sorry to hear that, is the damage very bad? If not, sometimes it is OK to just leave it, adds character to be honest. My sub came quite scratched up but I like the look, even if it's not really my story. Not too fixated as I have way too many watches in rotation to ever age the watch that way.

I understand that this is because some of the walls/surfaces will have minerals/materials in them that can be quite abrasive and even harder than sapphire. Silicon carbide is often cited, for example.

Thanks guys, its bad.

I went to my regular watchmaker, he said the scratches on the titanium is too deep, advised to send to AD.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any online or physical shop selling the skinny fat spring bar for seiko diver? the one with 1.1mm tip.
So far only found ebay-outletgoods and watchgecko.

Tried outletgoods last year but the package is not reached here (more than 3 moths already). Watchgecko shipping is too expensive for just spring bar.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a simple plastic C-type holder that is broken off from something like this. :)

It can be seen when you use straps but fitted bracelet, fully hidden haha.

Wholesale-Plastic-Clear-C-Ring-Holder-For-Watch-Display.jpg
AWESOME!!! Thanks!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.