The Watch Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if K2 carries bambino? Thinking to go this coming Tue vesak day one shot get the white/rg bam and this black/gold Seiko 5.

simwayne

Reaction score
Wow i tio poison by that seiko too....
I googled and found skywatches selling too.. Hows their serbice??

sharkapl

Master Member
Reaction score
Careful to get the right one! The SNZH crown is at 3 o'clock, not 4!

bro, 3 or 4 will work fine, so doesnt matter

Custom dials: difference between crown position

taken from watchuseek forum
753492d1341276793-anybody-snzh55-seiko-snzh55-custom-014.jpg

Last edited:

ecan07

Reaction score
people did mentioned in other forums

" K and J are simply market designations, J doen't mean made in Japan!! The quality is the SAME.

Higher prices are nonsense, just personal idea.

SNZH53 is blue and has white day/date wheels
SNZH55 is black and has black day/date wheels"

viewThumb.jsp

just t confirm if I buy this dial K2 can mod it for me? and also how much does it cost for the mod services?

Wow so this is what the mod ppl has been talking abt? Cool leh!!

gurgkle

Reaction score
eh bro, 3 or 4 will work fine, so doesnt matter

Custom dials: difference between crown position

taken from watchuseek forum
753492d1341276793-anybody-snzh55-seiko-snzh55-custom-014.jpg

Just read the WUS thread. Hmm, I will suggest to go on the safe side and order the dial with 3 o'clock crown. If not like the thread say your 12 o'clock on the dial may be pointing at your 11 o'clock due to the dial feet.

The date indicator is fine to be between 4 & 5 since the date wheel is just spinning below. Think a bit of confusion here between crown and date indicator position.

Last edited:

ecan07

Reaction score
He says there will be restocks on Monday.. Maybe go down see again. Anw the blue version is left with once piece only . Think quite a few people went down to buy today :/

Haha getting common liao sia this watch! Anw thanks bro.
I can't seem to find the blue version in this thread ppl has been talking abt... Anyone has links to how it looks like?

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if K2 carries bambino? Thinking to go this coming Tue vesak day one shot get the white/rg bam and this black/gold Seiko 5.

K2 don't have the Bambino but the watch shop on ground floor should have. However, I'm not sure about their prices.

sharkapl

Master Member
Reaction score
Just read the WUS thread. Hmm, I will suggest to go on the safe side and order the dial with 3 o'clock crown. If not like the thread say your 12 o'clock on the dial may be pointing at your 11 o'clock due to the dial feet.

The date indicator is fine to be between 4 & 5 since the date wheel is just spinning below. Think a bit of confusion here between crown and date indicator position.

yes you are right, but i still like it at 4 o clock :s13:
will take some time to consider

gurgkle

Reaction score
Oh is that the model? So it's a different model with the 57? Tot just color different haha

All variants of the same model. SNZH is the model. 51 is white dial/silver indices and bezel numbers. 53 is blue dial/silver indices/bezel numbers. 55 is black dial/silver indices/bezel numbers. 57 is black dial/gold indices/bezel numbers.

For pictures, a simple Google will show you plenty. :)

ecan07

Reaction score
All variants of the same model. SNZH is the model. 51 is white dial/silver indices and bezel numbers. 53 is blue dial/silver indices/bezel numbers. 55 is black dial/silver indices/bezel numbers. 57 is black dial/gold indices/bezel numbers.

I see... Thanks!
Was recently jus thinking of getting one more watch for a more semi-casual look for my wkends at least. Was thinking of this previously

I1DgNaW.jpg

Now tempted by this seiko! Arggh

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
砚台圆又圆,毛笔尖又尖,一连作二诗,中个文状元

箭筒圆又圆,羽箭尖又尖,一连射三箭,中个武状元

肚皮圆又圆,十指尖又尖,一胎生两子,文武两状元

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

to add on still got 59 is all black include the steel bracelet:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.