They Spurned the Vaccine. Now They Want You to Know They Regret It.

RedEyesFan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What if it's no longer avoidable to get the virus? As measures eases, it'll be all around. The new strain is more infectious than a common flu. If you can't avoid getting flu for a year, how do you avoid covid-19?

Look at the number of unlinked cases daily. You're running out of time.. or maybe too late already. Most people already 1st dose done. Many 2nd dose already. It takes time after you book slot, then only 2 weeks after 2nd dose your body gets the antibody. I suggest go for moderna to get earlier slot if you haven't yet 1st dose.
Oh look, a "what if" fear monger.

And you don't even dare to address the need to minimize the risk of getting lethal complications from the vaccine. *****.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh look, a "what if" fear monger.

And you don't even dare to address the need to minimize the risk of getting lethal complications from the vaccine. *****.
Where got fearmongering.. it's more of facing to reality. Both options have risks and cannot be avoided. But one has way higher survivability rate than another. It's like we already on a sinking ship. There's an evacuation boat. Most people boarded it already. You didn't just because you scared the evacuation boat have very small risk to meet a mishap so you rather take your chances staying on a sinking ship. So calling out to you to help fight your fear, make a logical choice & come hurry up here.

Imo, some people must also becareful of this "Dunning-Kruger effect" because they watched too many disaster/zombie/survival movies by believing their survival rate increase if they always choose the minority option as the main character. They believe the option that the majority picked is suspicious, so they want feel special and pick differently from others. It's really the Dunning-Krugar effect.

RedEyesFan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where got fearmongering.. it's more of facing to reality. Both options have risks and cannot be avoided. But one has way higher survivability rate than another. It's like we already on a sinking ship. There's an evacuation boat. Most people boarded it already. You didn't just because you scared the evacuation boat have very small risk to meet a mishap so you rather take your chances staying on a sinking ship. So calling out to you to help fight your fear, make a logical choice & come hurry up here.

Imo, some people must alao becareful of this "Dunning-Kruger effect" because they watched too many disaster/zombie/survival movies by believing their survival rate increase if they always choose the minority option as the main character. They believe the option that the majority picked is suspicious, so they want feel special and pick differently from others. It's really the Dunning-Krugar effect.
Still fear mongering and citing fictional examples while cherry-picking. What makes you think the vaccine is the lifeboat and not a lifejacket or none of the above? Attempt to use a false comparison to mislead?

Heard of the Kaprun disaster? Those that survived traveled down the tunnel while those that tried to escape up the tunnel died? Why? Both parties are moving away from the immediate danger that is the fire, so why?
Those that went down the tunnel were moving away from the dangers, the fire and smoke. Those that went upwards only moved away from the fire while being ignorant of the smoke, probably thinking they will be safe if the away from the fire only. Same thing with the Kyoani arson.

As long as there is no way to minimize the risk of getting complications due the vaccine, it is a source of danger that can't be avoided the moment it enters your body.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad. Too much misinformation out there.
That’s true. Really a mistake to delay the release of vaccines by several months. When u have a huge reservoir of infected, social distancing alone will not be sufficient

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still fear mongering and citing fictional examples while cherry-picking. What makes you think the vaccine is the lifeboat and not a lifejacket or none of the above? Attempt to use a false comparison to mislead?

Heard of the Kaprun disaster? Those that survived traveled down the tunnel while those that tried to escape up the tunnel died? Why? Both parties are moving away from the immediate danger that is the fire, so why?
Those that went down the tunnel were moving away from the dangers, the fire and smoke. Those that went upwards only moved away from the fire while being ignorant of the smoke, probably thinking they will be safe if the away from the fire only. Same thing with the Kyoani arson.

As long as there is no way to minimize the risk of getting complications due the vaccine, it is a source of danger that can't be avoided the moment it enters your body.
Actually, you can use that example the opposite way also. People who goes up tunnel and face the smoke = Thinking it's safe outside, unavoidable invisible enemy. People who goes down tunnel = Courageous enough to take the small risk of the unknown, gets protected in the end.

RedEyesFan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, you can use that example the opposite way also. People who goes up tunnel and face the smoke = Thinking it's safe outside, unavoidable invisible enemy. People who goes down tunnel = Courageous enough to take the small risk of the unknown, gets protected in the end.
Without the fire(covid19), there would be no smoke(vaccine).

Do you think there would be covid19 vaccines if there was no covid19?

Blindly obeying the authorities will lead to another Sewol ferry disaster. Do you like to be responsible for that?

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Without the fire(covid19), there would be no smoke(vaccine).

Do you think there would be covid19 vaccines if there was no covid19?

Blindly obeying the authorities will lead to another Sewol ferry disaster. Do you like to be responsible for that?
Umm no. That's too much red herring already. The fire and smoke analogy make you sound like if there's a disaster, they shouldn't make solutions.

The correct one is: Fire (covid-19), smoke (effects of covid-19), going down unknown tunnel with very small risk (covid vaccine). Those people who went up the tunnel and died from the smoke because they made the most convenient & easy choice. The people who chose not to be vaccinated are the ones making the most convenient and easy choice. They chose not to do anything.

Also no, people don't take vaccine because they obey the authorities. They took the vaccine because it's the most logical choice in the current situation. Look at Brazil for example. Their anti-vax president made some attempts in the past to scare it's people vaccine are dangerous, but almost half of it's population there took their 1st dose already because they listen to science & not authorities.

RedEyesFan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Umm no. That's too much red herring already. The fire and smoke analogy make you sound like if there's a disaster, they shouldn't make solutions.

The correct one is: Fire (covid-19), smoke (effects of covid-19), going down unknown tunnel with very small risk (covid vaccine). Those people who went up the tunnel and died from the smoke because they made the most convenient & easy choice. The people who chose not to be vaccinated are the ones making the most convenient and easy choice. They chose not to do anything.

Also no, people don't take vaccine because they obey the authorities. They took the vaccine because it's the most logical choice in the current situation. Look at Brazil for example. Their anti-vax president made some attempts in the past to scare it's people vaccine are dangerous, but almost half of it's population there took their 1st dose already because they listen to science & not authorities.
The only one stating that there's shouldn't be any solution to a disaster is you, not me.

And you are totally in the wrong. You are implying that the vaccine doesn't kill is entirely false and misleading. Fire burns, smoke suffocates. Different, but both are dangers. Misleading people into taking the vaccines is ignorantly asking them not to move away from the dangers and let the hazard kill them.
What's more, you are ridiculing the victims of the Kaprun disaster by labeling that they tried to escape by your supposedly "convenient and easy" way out of danger. Scums like you will also ridicule those that are compromised by the vaccines after you told them to take it.

And the Brazilians that took the vaccine took it under the state of panic, not science; they just want to get away from covid, ignorant of other dangers.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only one stating that there's shouldn't be any solution to a disaster is you, not me.
I totally never said that. I was referring that when you mislabeled "fire as covid" & "smoke as vaccines", you were trying to imply that the gov shouldn't give solutions (not referring to me or you) because there will be cynical people who distrust them and always believe there're ill intentions behind it. I know there're conspiracy theorists saying covid-19 exists is to sell the vaccines. (fire & smoke) But conspiracy theory is just theory... The decision people making now according to the current situation matters more than getting scared over some theory people assumed.

And you are totally in the wrong. You are implying that the vaccine doesn't kill is entirely false and misleading. Fire burns, smoke suffocates. Different, but both are dangers. Misleading people into taking the vaccines is ignorantly asking them not to move away from the dangers and let the hazard kill them.
What's more, you are ridiculing the victims of the Kaprun disaster by labeling that they tried to escape by your supposedly "convenient and easy" way out of danger. Scums like you will also ridicule those that are compromised by the vaccines after you told them to take it.

And the Brazilians that took the vaccine took it under the state of panic, not science; they just want to get away from covid, ignorant of other dangers.
There again, you believe vaccines are the "smoke" from the fire. That's where you're already wrong. 1) Smoke have a very high chance to kill people when you breathed it in. The mortality rate following smoke inhalation ranges from 45 to 78%. Covid-19 has a very high chance for severe illness, proven to be long term and higher death-rate. 2) Going down the dark tunnel as the solution has a very slim chances of tripping in the dark and dying, 1 in several millions. Same goes for vaccination. Just because you afraid of the very slim chances (0.001% or even less?), you take the convenient of higher risk option? By fearing and avoiding the slim risks & unknown, you rather face the real danger? I mean if you're in that tunnel you spoke as example, you have to go up or down and can't stay in-between right?

Also, about you calling me a scum by labelling victims, you were the ones that brought up the tunnel example first. >_> I only corrected and used your example against you. You were ridiculing those who went up and inhale the smoke and died are those same ones who took the vaccine, saying that the vaccinated ones can suffer the same fate as them by using that example so you feel smarter by not taking. The sinking ship example I shared 1st was to show when it's time to make logical choice, you shouldn't let fear control your decision. I used a fictional example at least.

Also no, the Brazilians didn't take it under the state of panic. They're just like us and everywhere around the world. We know of the extremely slim risk of the vaccine. Who said we're 100% brave when we first take the vaccines? Everyone at some point also scared of the vaccine. Yet we still take it because it's the most sensible and logical choice at the current state of the world where the new strain is more infectious than a common flu. The 0.001% or less is better than 2%.. especially you know the new strain is very infectious.

Last edited:

kuti-kuti

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Polo boi boi, u ish pro vaxxers.... Everyday post vaccination advantages

I_am_unbelievable

Master Member
Reaction score
Let those anti vaxxers be loh. Since they don't want, I hope the gov release the extra vaccine supplies to the foreigners. When that time comes and we run out of vaccine, regret will be too late for them.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/covid-vaccine-hesitancy-regret.htmlhttps://archive.is/vycel
0df25faee052cc5896c593a01223fd681a1079c7.webp

“We did not get the vaccine,” she wrote on Facebook. “I read all kinds of things about the vaccine and it scared me. So I made the decision and prayed about it and got the impression that we would be ok.”

They were not.

USA so far away, let's look at SG lah

Screenshot-2021-07-31-at-5-48-45-PM.png

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/suspected-vax-injury-saw-on-fb.6568287/

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What if it's no longer avoidable to get the virus? As measures eases, it'll be all around. The new strain is more infectious than a common flu. If you can't avoid getting flu for a year, how do you avoid covid-19?

Look at the number of unlinked cases daily. You're running out of time.. or maybe too late already. Most people already 1st dose done. Many 2nd dose already. It takes time after you book slot, then only 2 weeks after 2nd dose your body gets the antibody. I suggest go for moderna to get earlier slot if you haven't yet 1st dose.

When no longer avoidable then take the best/safest option available at that time. In the meantime, just let the gullible be guinea pigs first. See how many die, how many adverse reactions, how the efficacy drops against new variants to provide more data to the vaccine sellers to come up with improved/safer products.

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going down the tunnel is like being locked down.. going up is like taking vaccine.. you thought sure safe if run away from fire..

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/us/covid-vaccine-hesitancy-regret.htmlhttps://archive.is/vycel
0df25faee052cc5896c593a01223fd681a1079c7.webp

“We did not get the vaccine,” she wrote on Facebook. “I read all kinds of things about the vaccine and it scared me. So I made the decision and prayed about it and got the impression that we would be ok.”

They were not.
See you lao jiao so ask u politely..

Keep seeing your pro vax threads.. what's ur intention? You biz owner, grab/taxi driver or very giang to travel?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.