This Malaysian youtuber ride bicycle from KL to Johor. Much more interesting than sinkie 10 types of xxx youtuber

HumJiBeng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need youtuber. Instagram, facebook, etc all have plenty.

Okay. But those just sports enthusiast. Not youtuber for entertainment ma. Not much to see.

This one ride still got take tour the state a bit. Talk to local villagers.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My brother and friend cycled from Singapore to China.

My brother went 'first'.

When I shared the story with my friend, he went also. He bought my brother's bicycle and panniers.

The bicycle damn satki. Went to China from Singapore twice!

LubbyLub

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anything that do with chao sinkie is stoopid low ses so hai kum lan kum gong kia su kia see

appleorange_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
probably u tomorrow

This Malaysian youtuber 10 types of xxx video. Much more interesting than sinkie ride bicycle from tuas to pasir ris

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My brother and friend cycled from Singapore to China.

My brother went 'first'.

When I shared the story with my friend, he went also. He bought my brother's bicycle and panniers.

The bicycle damn satki. Went to China from Singapore twice!
How long they took sia. Knee caps got burst or not

randyap

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did sg to Malacca once every year before covid. . . The distance is really not worth mentioning. Many singaporeans do more, some to Thailand or europe Nowadays influencer self inflation is damn satki.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.