Those of you who uses Nespresso machine, where do you get your coffee capsules?

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
starbucks, i find the capsules better than nespresso. or if on a budget then l'or also not bad.

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NTUC got sell starbucks capsule....quite affordable too....10 capsules for around 6.90......nespresso is 100 capsules for 70
yes i find starbucks capsules pretty good, actually better than nespresso ones. my fav one is the pike place capsules.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nespresso patent is over but do you know they spent hundreds of millions or even over a billion to develop? That's why till date no other manufacturers come close in the same aluminium capsule.

The facility to roast, grind, fill and seal is non o2 environment to ensure the best possible preservation.

Despite that, the coffee still sux. So what to expect from compatibles? :o

rbtr8r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nespresso still the best lah... there's really nothing to save on - nespresso quality still better compared to supermarket starbucks one..

and its still cheaper than kopitiam u know?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.