Those who got terrapins please come in..

circur

Reaction score
is it ok to buy 2 or 3 RES to keep? will they fight?

how much space do they need?

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can fill water fully? So terrapin just swim inside. No space to land or chill?

Solidus_GZ

Master Member
Reaction score
My terrapin won't eat, and sleep most of the time, most of the time we let the terrapin out it will hide the darkest corner and zzz the rest of the day, dunno what's wrong with him, how to get him eating?

onegoal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clean water is most important.
My terrapin will me since young in 2006, already 16year old.
He lives in a tank 0.2m deep x 0.6meter x 1meter. eats mainly fish food and fishes.
Everysun bask in sun, comes out walk around if he likes and goes back when he like to.

I just ensure the water in tank is clean with 2 filters. FIlter is wash every 2 weeks.
Picture of my terripin was posted in this thread and he still looks the same till now.

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clean water is most important.
My terrapin will me since young in 2006, already 16year old.
He lives in a tank 0.2m deep x 0.6meter x 1meter. eats mainly fish food and fishes.
Everysun bask in sun, comes out walk around if he likes and goes back when he like to.

I just ensure the water in tank is clean with 2 filters. FIlter is wash every 2 weeks.
Picture of my terripin was posted in this thread and he still looks the same till now.
Wah power 16 years… I’m deciding to let them free when they hit 2 ish.

danielx

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have 2 baby terrapins to give away for adoption - please let me know if you're keen to raise them

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.