Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
being offered rolex to bundle is better than some other less popular brand where the resale value is bad
It’s not a bundle. They’re trying to sell him models that nobody wants. They didn’t say if he buys one of these, he will get his submariner.

rlskyline

Reaction score
It’s not a bundle. They’re trying to sell him models that nobody wants. They didn’t say if he buys one of these, he will get his submariner.
ok but buying rolex to be considered is still better. at least rolex can sell easily when if it's not popular model, just take some loss

C4l3b

Reaction score
is 26331 slightly easier than 15500? really like the 26315 but not going to be easy i presume...
the Chrono ROs are easier. And getting in singapore is much easier than in Europe I feel. I haven’t gone to an AD in Florence whom I used to get my APs.. not sure if they still have the dealership.

Decorum

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway how you all feel? Nowadays rolex no longer worn by watch afficionados

Sty_123

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Is it still possible to walk in to local AD to get a full Gold Rolex King like the 80s and 90s Chinese business man wear that type. One of my uncle thinking of buying one to complete his bucket list of owning a Rolex king in this lifetime. :)

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Is it still possible to walk in to local AD to get a full Gold Rolex King like the 80s and 90s Chinese business man wear that type. One of my uncle thinking of buying one to complete his bucket list of owning a Rolex king in this lifetime. :)
wah, not easy now... there couple be a chance where I uplorry / kick the bucket before I even get a AD call for a steel sport rolex, now solid gold daydate also in the hype now.

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
yes but if you ask people on the street wearing rolex about superlative chronometer

they will tell its a dial decoration
Everyone wears Rolex for their own reasons.

It seems like yours are mainly to garner affirmation from strangers....

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes but if you ask people on the street wearing rolex about superlative chronometer

they will tell its a dial decoration
What If the question is being thrown at you? What will your answer be?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.