Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

atypicalsingaporean

Reaction score
Whatever the "required spending" is, that's merely the necessary but insufficient condition. Until the white 116500LN arrives and you pay for it, that's the challenge/issue.

SG-NATO

Reaction score
Maybe I should buy the "Rolex inspired" Steinhart watch instead since I don't know whether i will be assigned the root beer at all :LOL:

alantcy

Reaction score
Every passing moment spent waiting for allocation (that may or may not come) is time lost. Best to just buy grey and enjoy now. Money can always be earned. :)

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should buy the "Rolex inspired" Steinhart watch instead since I don't know whether i will be assigned the root beer at all :LOL:
Will Suggest you go ahead and buy Steinhart or even squale.. Below 1k can get... or better still preowned piece around $500 can get.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sharing that i Spotted one explorer at hour glass parkway parade.

I don't need this, so fastest one here get it.

Fmy0Oko.jpg

Sent from EDMWER app!

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
obviously notch for sale rah..wrapped up for peepur to try on and waste time on their imaginary list

nbsswap

Reaction score
heard from the AD nowadays OP are harder to get than sports like sub ND? is this true? due to very limited supply of OP (possibly lesser than than sports?)

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same shat stirrer who went to stir timestory for batgirl for a cheap price

of course timestory sell real rolex lah

THG should have thrown the watch away
Omg, I didn't realized its the same person until you pointed it out.

Means....he also following this thread closely? :eek:

37799027.jpg

Decorum

Master Member
Reaction score
heard from the AD nowadays OP are harder to get than sports like sub ND? is this true? due to very limited supply of OP (possibly lesser than than sports?)
All is in demand

but people usually buy based on design

with a submariner you can wear with all attires

Damienic

Reaction score
That’s true. My AD told me personally. Rolex cut production of classic models to produce more Sports Models, OP is very hard to get and even SS DJ is far fewer in numbers these days. She told me that her boutique receives just 1 piece of the Turquiose dial last year and less than 4 pieces for the other colors. There are more pieces for Sub ND but then, demand is higher as well, so difficult to get allocation as well

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The OP "Tiffany" (because of PP Tiffany) also drove the hype for the other OP colours.

Decorum

Master Member
Reaction score
wa lao eh just now i wear my simple rolex

my relative ask me if im VIP

nowadays i wear rolex to patek shop got more courtesy

4 years back You wear daytona to patek shop nobody can see you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.