Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

rlskyline

Reaction score
Basically I can search whether there is any ongoing legal proceedings (summons, insolvency etc) against the company. The search results will yield the following info:

1. Business profile - gives you the key pertinent registered information of a company such as details of company, capital structure, charge(s), auditor(s), officer(s), shareholder(s), and compliance record

2. Winding up trace

3. OS/OA/OP/OM Trace

4. Writs of Summon Trace

Just doing as a favour because I have corporate subscription. Not going to charge a fee but you'll need to pay the search fees of approx $27
I believe the company might just be a shell company with directors in other names

Rainmaker18

Reaction score
I believe the company might just be a shell company with directors in other names
Still useful to find out who's behind the company and its current litigation status so that you won't be left in the lurch if someone has already front run you in claiming.

Also, in Singapore, if you are the judgment creditor, you may apply for an order to examine the judgment debtor under oath to find out what assets are available to pay off the debt owed to you. Once you know the nature and extent of the judgment debtor’s assets, you may then consider and select the most appropriate course of action to enforce the order for payment of money to you. This is extremely useful speaking from experience. Court will haul officers to court to ask them the whereabouts of the Company's assets.

Might also want to consider taking out mareva injunction to prevent them from dissipating assets. But this is a costly exercise.

rlskyline

Reaction score
saw someone posted on carousell that he placed a John Mayer for >150k in q1 2022 and still waiting now.
he intended to treat watches as investment.
he has lost hope of getting his money back.
big sum of money to lose.

snowblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw someone posted on carousell that he placed a John Mayer for >150k in q1 2022 and still waiting now.
From trade nation?

snowblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup yup. that's right
See that they are using delay technique.
lost all my money already. Don’t think can get my money back already. running such scam as them not illegal?

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Source - https://www.carousell.sg/p/11687053...&utm_medium=sharing&utm_source=share-copylink

tradenation_tradeluxury_rolex_1656145063_d226640f_progressive.jpg

tradenation_tradeluxury_rolex_1656150805_dc424db8_progressive

tradenation_tradeluxury_rolex_1656150805_27d3d41b_progressive

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this kind stupid. lol cannot pity

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See that they are using delay technique.
lost all my money already. Don’t think can get my money back already. Think I should run the same scam as them to get my money back from others
shows how fk up of a person you are.
cannot afford, dont learn people wear rolex. trying to save 1-2k then end up tio burn.
really cannot pity you.

snowblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shows how fk up of a person you are.
cannot afford, dont learn people wear rolex. trying to save 1-2k then end up tio burn.
really cannot pity you.
Did I ask for your pity? @gaoxing84

I don’t need it, especially yours. I think poor people still better than you because your mouth stinks and your attitude sucks.

please reflect

Rainmaker18

Reaction score
Small claims tribunal has a claim limit of $20k so for those who ordered higher value watches, they'll have to go to sub / high courts to claim. Doesn't look very hopeful to be honest. Perhaps blowing the case to media/mothership might be more useful.

Rainmaker18

Reaction score
It also appears that TRADENATION PTE LTD (202118785Z) is related to Tradeluxury Pte. Ltd.

Rainmaker18

Reaction score
What about 'luxequisite'? A friend enquired about a green DJ and was told he needed to pay in full first before fulfilment in 2 weeks. Any reference check for them? or same group of people hiding behind diff account name?

rlskyline

Reaction score
What about 'luxequisite'? A friend enquired about a green DJ and was told he needed to pay in full first before fulfilment in 2 weeks. Any reference check for them? or same group of people hiding behind diff account name?
of cos cannot pay in full before getting watch

snowblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the approach sounds the same.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays 27 yrs old teenagers jin hiong…society force them and teach them to be rike dat or who’s fault ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.