Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Reaction score
Gassan don't sell to local. if they sell watches to Local, they will be called to their office and kanna question why this watch you sell to this local customer.

Same ask Bangkok Duty Free, they dont sell to locals too.

I went Sydney airport last month, don't know how it works, but the SA told me all the exhibition watches all already reserved for customers. but the condition is after paying deposits, the customer watches have to be at the shop for 1mth 'exhibition' before they can collect it. i guess like that then their shop wun be empty?
I see. Haha, I was at KLIA last week and walk into an empty Rolex store. Think the AD is Swiss Gallery. I asked but they got nothing to sell me.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg Starbucks? He really is very lucky. So far I haven’t heard anyone can get a Rolex like this in an impromptu visit to the airport AD. Amazing

yes, you walk in ask, usually won't give you. they get that everyday.

rlskyline

Reaction score
out in the papers already and the amount of 32 million is stunning.

1 thing for sure, can't get money back.

Jay9999

Reaction score
Not sure if there is any hope in recovering the monies. If they are registered under Pte Ltd, might not be able to recover from their personal assets

gabrielhrteo

Reaction score

english version of the news… hopefully the victim can recover something back, though the chances might be quite slim.

NeedHeIp

Reaction score
Wow prices softening so much?

116505ln brand new 2022 only going for 76k.

Awhile ago it was at 101k

Damienic

Reaction score

english version of the news… hopefully the victim can recover something back, though the chances might be quite slim.
Thought they were “reportedly” under investigation by police according to Snowblaze? Now they are “uncontactable” and run road? How is it that they can leave the country just like that? I think the victims might have made the police report a wee bit too late. Before matter got blown up, they already book tickets and absconded.

Damienic

Reaction score
Just realised the Tradenation Carousell account is gone. It was still there this morning but now account cease to exist. Probably Carousell took action to remove it

spurman

Reaction score
On a brighter note. Grey market watches r still falling in prices and looks to continue. Prices are comparable to the highs of 2021 prices but not sliding back to pre-covid prices though.

Might we finally see some SS Datejusts avail finally in AD?

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a brighter note. Grey market watches r still falling in prices and looks to continue. Prices are comparable to the highs of 2021 prices but not sliding back to pre-covid prices though.

Brands and ADs are enjoying teh out of stock and sellers market…even if gotch stock they will hide stock behind rike rast time

Damienic

Reaction score
Brands and ADs are enjoying teh out of stock and sellers market…even if gotch stock they will hide stock behind rike rast time
Agree. They usually keep the DJ SS stocks for customers with profile and will still not sell to anyone in a walk in. The situation is likely to remain so for now unless the price and demand continues dropping

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree. They usually keep the DJ SS stocks for customers with profile and will still not sell to anyone in a walk in. The situation is likely to remain so for now unless the price and demand continues dropping

dunch be surprise tat it could be teh brand who instruct their ADs to do so and make it such tat walk in sales are no longer sought after and try to portray a more luxurious branding…so soon ADs will only put display items notch for sale even if market crashes…and to make it seem that even in bad market their brand and timepiece are still sought after

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Doubt. Lol
Even during covid with prices dropping. I don't see SS DJ41 available

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor black bay chrono and black bay pro also need to wait 2 years waitlist? Lol

yesterday went sincere watch jewel to ask abt them then the sales lady told me..
In my car group, some said it's easier to get them in KL

Wait time about 2-3 months

kurt_629

Reaction score
may i ask, which half gold rolex is worth buying?

i kinda like the one with green second hand, 116713LN GMT II if i'm not wrong.

where is a good place to get

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.