Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Superspeso

Reaction score
thats the thing about sinkie. Always think of by right cases and forgot there are by left cases.
personally know of ppl without purchase history bought popular sports model from HG.
When i approach SA, they act blur and request me to act with them as well

I believe there are many such cases out there.

Damienic

Reaction score
thats the thing about sinkie. Always think of by right cases and forgot there are by left cases.
personally know of ppl without purchase history bought popular sports model from HG.

Certainly, those are people with certain kind of connections with the hierarchy which they always reserve the rights who they want to sell to. Nobody owes anyone an explanation of who gets it and who doesn’t. So yeah, do I really care whether my SA tells me who are those that can get double allocation and who can get without purchase history, nope I don’t. As long as I can still get what I want and being treated right, will just continue.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

in teh past where watches could be sold at premium by ADs but they also act blur and pretended…moi fwen ever approached teh AD in orchard and showed them a picture with their AD card shown clearly wif watch sold at premium juz after 1 day…teh SA gotch shocked and pretended to choke cough and excused herself and her colleague took over and still pretended to say no they didn’t sell it and pushed it vaguely saying they don’t sell premium LOL

point being ish dunch be delusional and think tat SA are 100% upfront honest juz bcos they sell teh person a watch or 2…no nid to console ownself and all tat cos nothing ish ever fair…no 2 customers will getch same treatment even if equal amount of spending on unwanted stuffs..

happy believing wat one wants to after all many love to ownself bluff ownself tat he or she ish teh preferred customer of teh SA lol

C4l3b

Reaction score
in teh past where watches could be sold at premium by ADs but they also act blur and pretended…moi fwen ever approached teh AD in orchard and showed them a picture with their AD card shown clearly wif watch sold at premium juz after 1 day…teh SA gotch shocked and pretended to choke cough and excused herself and her colleague took over and still pretended to say no they didn’t sell it and pushed it vaguely saying they don’t sell premium LOL

point being ish dunch be delusional and think tat SA are 100% upfront honest juz bcos they sell chiu a watch or 2…no nid to console ownself and all tat cos nothing ish ever fair…no 2 customers will getch same treatment even if equal amount of spending on unwanted stuffs..

happy believing wat chiu wan after all many love to ownself bluff ownself tat he or she ish teh preferred customer of teh SA lol
Not just watches la.. in particular Hermes is like that. Seen it myself too.. and happen to be the beneficiary that will make others sour and jealous lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway, i know some SA is aware that the customer is flipping. but customer dare to hoot all the shitter.
as long this is not made known to the management, both parties also ok
salesman - get numbers
customer - get watches

even customer kena sabo, SA just teh gong can already. then just ban the customer

salesman will kena if they take undertable money from customer.

Last edited:

intervuurt

Reaction score
It's ultimately a symbiotic relationship: we spend, they earn, we get what we want (within reason), and on that basis, the relationship continues. This is easily a $50k a year relationship, if not (a lot) more. The day we think our SA/AD isn't interested in our business, we can go somewhere else.

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
Can't help but to join in my 1st posting after following this thread for a while.
I have both bought from the grey market and from AD.
From the grey market; I enjoyed cost savings for non-Rolex brands and have the freedom to dispose of watches whenever I am tired of the timepieces.
From the AD; I enjoyed the wonderful customer service (being called Sir here and there) and free refreshments and souvenirs during events.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't help but to join in my 1st posting after following this thread for a while.
I have both bought from the grey market and from AD.
From the grey market; I enjoyed cost savings for non-Rolex brands and have the freedom to dispose of watches whenever I am tired of the timepieces.
From the AD; I enjoyed the wonderful customer service (being called Sir here and there) and free refreshments and souvenirs during events.
you dont want your SA to call you sir, call you bro the best LOL

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
you dont want your SA to call you sir, call you bro the best LOL
Lol..for the 1st few times was Sir..now has become bro liao..
Frankly, whether grey market or AD, both have their pros and cons.
I have met 3 ADs who had given me Rolex sport watches.
Some with no purchase history, so it is still possible as long as the AD is keen to start the journey with you.
I have forged many friendships with grey market guys and learnt from one another.
Both experiences can be win-win situations.
This watch community is very vast, wide and enriching lol.

chows99

Reaction score
KHH has announced that their new location is at 18 robinson road.

I am still wondering why they need to move considering they are king and the only AD in Chinatown.

Damienic

Reaction score

I am still wondering why they need to move considering they are king and the only AD in Chinatown.
There was rumours earlier that Rolex didn’t like them having their boutique in a location which they feel is pretty run down. If so, I wonder what is the difference as this 18 Robinson seems like a modest office building and not exactly upmarket either

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in CBD can already. there's a THG in raffles area too.

go town like orchard sibei dumb. cause got too many AD there

rlskyline

Reaction score

yeah it's an office building which don't really suits retail.
at least when thg was at raffles place, it was a mall.
but well khh will still have alot of supporters no matter where they are

C4l3b

Reaction score
It’s to try to upmarket themselves and have access to the office working crowd who won’t visit people’s park I guess? 🤣

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
say what chiu rike all those feel negative about them also in teh end sip sip will quietly visit teh new location to try their luck despite being supporters of other ADs…sinkies ar sinkies

Damienic

Reaction score
in CBD can already. there's a THG in raffles area too.

go town like orchard sibei dumb. cause got too many AD there
THG don’t have any more boutique in Raffles Place.
The thing about Raffles Place is that it is a ghost town after office hours and on weekends. No walk in shopping human traffic. The 18 Robinson Road is worse, at least if in Raffles area, would have been better for the shop to locate in a prominent building such as One Raffles Quay. If they want to move to 18 Robinson, might even be better for them to stay put in Chinatown. Or unless it really is true that Rolex didn’t want them to remain there

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.