Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
U sell yourself depend on the year too range from 14k- 15k++.
If you sell to grey depend on years 12k range. Remember they have overhead to cover. And majority prefer to deal with physical n reputable grey with license
I try sell myself post on carousell but plenty of low ball 11k. Thanks for the agaration!

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Usually those low ball u one, are dealer under clone account
Just ask a random shop the boss offer 10k.i think shops all agar aga at this range cos they cannot offer too much as they need to earn and pay rental
Very sian the experience of selling. Need to listen to their nitpick to justify their offer price ahaha

lepakonecorner

Reaction score
Just ask a random shop the boss offer 10k.i think shops all agar aga at this range cos they cannot offer too much as they need to earn and pay rental
Very sian the experience of selling. Need to listen to their nitpick to justify their offer price ahaha
U try consign lor, fetch higher prices than take in price. But must wait lor for buyer

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG-1788.jpg

Grau, BCN and their other store got no sports or GMT models for sale.

Hungry kid

Reaction score
I try sell myself post on carousell but plenty of low ball 11k. Thanks for the agaration!
Sometime carousell is luck too, you may meet an individual who willing to pay in between your expectations and the grey dealer. Tried last month to bring a BNIB full set Oct 23 sub date to a bigger dealer at bencoolen and he quote me 15k. Lol...

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i saw on 1 of the grey shop, a Brand New Mar 24 Sub date going for 19k..
If u sell them, i think their margin should be 3 to 4k.. likely u take back 16?

aga aga ..I not dealer..
Better u PM the grey shop and ask.
116610ln and 126610ln big difference.

116610ln depends on year and condition.
you never say year and conditon, later yours is watch only or 2011 set. 10k is give you no wrong.
sell at most 11k only
but nobody will take above 14k (if yours is 2020 last batch)

rinkorin

Reaction score
hi guys, thinking of getting my first luxury watch.
currently looking at ym2.

Any one using ym2 daily? I've noticed that the thickness is 14mm (compared to rootbeer 12mm). Will this additional 2mm cause problems? (knocking, scratching etc)

I have a large wrist (7.5") and am looking at ym2, ym1 42mm, SD 43mm (15.5mm thickness) for the 42-43mm face. 40mm (daytona, submarine etc) looks a bit small on my wrist.
ym1 has a thinner thickness, but it has the traditional rolex face (rolex on top, model below) that i'm trying to avoid.

Or should i go for AP instead?

Thanks

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
You need to state the year and month of the watch, whether full set or not and also it’s condition in order for the experts to better advise you

derkaiser94

Reaction score
What's the market price for 116610ln niw if i were to sell?
People normally provide a little more details bro.

For example if I’m upset about nuggets I bought and need to rage to people I must at least share details of where I bought the nuggets, when I bought it, how many pieces did I buy, how much I paid etc. Cannot be I just say idiot nuggets so expensive pui right?

FirstPeak6111

Reaction score

For example if I’m upset about nuggets I bought and need to rage to people I must at least share details of where I bought the nuggets, when I bought it, how many pieces did I buy, how much I paid etc. Cannot be I just say idiot nuggets so expensive pui right?
A nugget is a nugget is a nugget
Likewise, a Rolex is a Rolex is a Rolex
By this logic, 116610ln = 116610ln = 116610ln

why got different pricing about the condition? It’s about the principles ☺️

Pegasus05

Reaction score

He referring to watch buddy..
You are referring to gold nuggets ah?
If it’s gold nuggets, they are very valuable now as gold prices keep soaring…

📈 米桶

Mountaindwarf

Reaction score
Maybe he’s talking about chicken nuggets. For pre own chicken nuggets, if pretty XMM bit it before, may fetch higher price. If BBFA pre own chicken nuggets, may have no resale value.

derkaiser94

Reaction score
A nugget is a nugget is a nugget
Likewise, a Rolex is a Rolex is a Rolex
By this logic, 116610ln = 116610ln = 116610ln

why got different pricing about the condition? It’s about the principles ☺️
Can also be free nuggets what. Those that McDonald’s give at their drive thru without purchase required. 4 pieces I heard.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.