Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How popular is Rolex in India? Anyone went to the only AD in Chennai before?

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
That why when going to these ADs, you have to speak to the "correct" person not some small fly SA / newbie.

Doesn't hurt to speak to someone senior or manager of that boutique. Those young ones, I usually wont let them entertain me de.
Agreed. My regular contact is Manager of the boutique and the rest is history. The more junior sales person from another boutique asked me to buy a Hublot just to get the Sea Dweller. He don’t dare to help me submit for approval to get the Pepsi without me spending at least 50k with him. The manager of the boutique which I frequent could get me the Sea Dweller after I got allocation of Pepsi (without needing to buy anything extra outside of my purchase to get the Pepsi allocation).

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol my SA called me say need buy 1 Hublot to get Batman . Had almost 6 figures transaction history ..

Bloody irritating

Wah 6 figure spending history still need 1 Hublot for Batman 🤦🏻‍♂️

What’s your spending history within the last 6 months?

C4l3b

Reaction score
Lol my SA called me say need buy 1 Hublot to get Batman . Had almost 6 figures transaction history ..

Bloody irritating
Actually the funniest thing is approval committee for allocation are the same pple.. just like Damienic exp.. one sa say need to spend 50k with hublot.. the store manager doesn’t need. What’s submitted to get approval for allocation is his purchase history and some additional input for Justification. so is the junior sa wanna squeeze more sales. Same for agent_719’s sa.. but one difference which would differ from purchase history (total spend ) is tenure of the purchase history.. a more long time customer may not have to spend as much as the newer customer for the same watch. Or spend the same but get it sooner for the long time customer.

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes confirm.

Since December 2021, I got 1 Everose DJ31, 2 Hublot and allocated Sub Date in Jan & Batgirl in April
Guess your history is likely 6 figures yet they still want you buy rubbish watch like Hublot

the SA still smoke me say this time 1 Hublot will do and next time won’t ask me buy other watches to get my desired one.. lol . Think really need to mingle with the right one like manager kind so won’t have to deal with such nonsense

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, no wonder "Hublot" sales going great the past few months and many more Hublot appearing in the grey market. Better buy ladies datejust models instead, easier to move in the re-sale market then some Hublot 44mm and 38mm big bang.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess your history is likely 6 figures yet they still want you buy rubbish watch like Hublot

the SA still smoke me say this time 1 Hublot will do and next time won’t ask me buy other watches to get my desired one.. lol . Think really need to mingle with the right one like manager kind so won’t have to deal with such nonsense

I bought my older 40mm sports models with them then late last year took profit from investments and bought my wife the DJ… at the same time wanted to refresh my watches so enquired about the newer ones

So in a way restarted my journey… but based on grey prices now… I rather go straight to grey even though I think my SA can still deliver rather quickly

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, no wonder "Hublot" sales going great the past few months and many more Hublot appearing in the grey market. Better buy ladies datejust models instead, easier to move in the re-sale market then some Hublot 44mm and 38mm big bang.
Don’t need to go for 44mm or whatever Big Bang nonsense… the export market is happy with 42mm Classic Fusion

spurman

Reaction score
Yes confirm.

Since December 2021, I got 1 Everose DJ31, 2 Hublot and allocated Sub Date in Jan & Batgirl in April
Got batgirl leow, why get a batman. Lol. Try Pepsi or Rootbeer bah.
Hmm, as for getting 1 more hublot. Whats the value of that hublot to commit? 10k range? 10k range still okay, sell away at loss to get a pepsi or batman still okay lar.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got batgirl leow, why get a batman. Lol. Try Pepsi or Rootbeer bah.
Hmm, as for getting 1 more hublot. Whats the value of that hublot to commit? 10k range? 10k range still okay, sell away at loss to get a pepsi or batman still okay lar.

Oh I got Pepsi from another AD 😄

That one more chor… Franck Muller Crazy Hours (wife again) & 1 Zenith

Sell Hublot Fusion be prepared to lose 40%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.