Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
That is true. But the buyer cannot flip or else get caught also no more building profile. Best is to keep the 2t dj also.
You can sell it on consignment basis or direct take in from grey dealer and will not be caught as long as you don’t advertise the watch yourself on various platform

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Rolex been trading above retail since 2018 but during the covid period is the highest. I got an used GMT master 2 in 2021 for 16k. The same watch is asking for 20k in 2022. Increase of 4k in just a few months.

I sold my 2010 piece at 19.8k early this year 🤑

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
Explorer 1 need to build profile or not? It like basic watch.
Still need. Unless you have existing history with them. From late 2020 onwards, sales person at AD are no longer allowed to sell any Rolex sports model as the first piece of watch you buying from them. It has to be minimum a classic model like DJ

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still need. Unless you have existing history with them. From late 2020 onwards, sales person at AD are no longer allowed to sell any Rolex sports model as the first piece of watch you buying from them. It has to be minimum a classic model like DJ
Buy dj can contribute to build profile?

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I want buy OP or DJ also cannot. I recently bought the new Speedy from Sincere a bit regret cuz they no carry Rolex. Can’t build profile :cry:

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I want buy OP or DJ also cannot. I recently bought the new Speedy from Sincere a bit regret cuz they no carry Rolex. Can’t build profile :cry:
Should at least buy from omega boutique.. at least can leave your name in the doggy or 321 queue

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
Should at least buy from omega boutique.. at least can leave your name in the doggy or 321 queue
Yes, was told as well that if you want the doggy, can only build profile and get allocation from the Omega boutique (at ION or Raffles City). Rest of other AD carrying multi brands including Omega is of no use

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.