Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

spurman

Reaction score
What about 'luxequisite'? A friend enquired about a green DJ and was told he needed to pay in full first before fulfilment in 2 weeks. Any reference check for them? or same group of people hiding behind diff account name?
Sounds fishy

startel

Reaction score
Tradenation just update their telegram on Submariner listing; seem they still very much in business to bait buyers though.

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
what backlog?
there might not be an intention to fulfill at all. lol
Yeah what I mean is that they have so many orders yet to fulfil and they have the cheek and audacity to seek new orders? Really need to be scolded

Sty_123

Reaction score
big house but dunno why he want scam
Maybe the intention is to hiong huge funds to invest in something else. If they get through, the buyers will get their watch. If they fail than all gone. I still can remember in the 80s, 1 of my ex army friend hiong 1 big sum of money from his rich friends to bet on 1 single world cup match and lucky he won. If not he will disappear to Thailand liao. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe the intention is to hiong huge funds to invest in something else. If they get through, the buyers will get their watch. If they fail than all gone. I still can remember in the 80s, 1 of my ex army friend hiong 1 big sum of money from his rich friends to bet on 1 single world cup match and lucky he won. If not he will disappear to Thailand liao. :)
lol ponzi la lol

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Source - https://www.carousell.sg/p/11687053...&utm_medium=sharing&utm_source=share-copylink

tradenation_tradeluxury_rolex_1656145063_d226640f_progressive.jpg

tradenation_tradeluxury_rolex_1656150805_dc424db8_progressive

tradenation_tradeluxury_rolex_1656150805_27d3d41b_progressive
Wah... all the director so young.. 1995 sia.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I recall seeing the new Airking in the Changi Airport Terminal 1 Transit area yesterday when I was rushing off, anyone manage to see it as well?

gen0s1s

Reaction score
lol ponzi la lol
I wonder whats taking the affected people so long to broadcast on media. They should do it ASAP actually. Try all means to get money back. If every person put at least 100k minimum, count the number of people affect is in high hundred range or thousand. Do the simple math also know. The amount is too big and scary.

Hungry kid

Reaction score
I wonder whats taking the affected people so long to broadcast on media. They should do it ASAP actually. Try all means to get money back. If every person put at least 100k minimum, count the number of people affect is in high hundred range or thousand. Do the simple math also know. The amount is too big and scary.
Most prob is due to "face" ba...imagine if blow up big into all the papers and they kenna interview..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.