Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
that's the way, at least sell won't kena scrutinize.
let those flipper kena better than you
That’s why I prefer to buy from grey market. Not only can suka suka sell, there are more choices out there too..pay a little more to enjoy different watches..at the end of day, even sell at cost also better than lose money on unwanted bundled watches

FirstPeak6111

Reaction score
what is the possible next Rolex that an AD will allocate after SS 28/31mm lady datejust? and whats the expected spending history before GMT can be allocated? TIA :)

Damienic

Master Member
Reaction score
I visited THG Rolex boutique in Sydney today. Nothing available although the sales person told me that on the odd occasion they do have DJ which they sell to locals / tourists. He said that he doesn’t recommend me to build profile there if I do not visit Sydney on regular basis like some people when they travel on monthly basis for biz in Sydney. This is because once allocation arrives, the person has to come down within 5-7 days to make the purchase and for someone who only travels to Sydney like once a year, that will be very difficult to arrange on a short notice.

official_t_atelier

Reaction score
I visited THG Rolex boutique in Sydney today. Nothing available although the sales person told me that on the odd occasion they do have DJ which they sell to locals / tourists. He said that he doesn’t recommend me to build profile there if I do not visit Sydney on regular basis like some people when they travel on monthly basis for biz in Sydney. This is because once allocation arrives, the person has to come down within 5-7 days to make the purchase and for someone who only travels to Sydney like once a year, that will be very difficult to arrange on a short notice.
Is it the store at king’s street? Were you served by Zihao?

Dmaul77

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to the one at Pitt Street. Was served by Danny. I tried on some exhibition pieces
Was there in May, sat upstairs to try out the pieces. Put my name down for a piece since they can find my profile in the THG system ......... remote chance for sure :p

mextremez

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking at a few options. Mainly the Tudor brand. I thinking of the black bay 58, black bay ranger or the Chrono in black dial.

Does Tudor help in profile building and do AD do bundle?

Jemchong93

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking at a few options. Mainly the Tudor brand. I thinking of the black bay 58, black bay ranger or the Chrono in black dial.

Does Tudor help in profile building and do AD do bundle?
Someone from here just got a rolex ym with previous purchase of Tudor, so yea i think it does count into profile building

blanket

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am interested to get a datejust 41 fluted bezel white gold (non roman numeral) from AD such as THG/cortina.

Will like to ask if there is ready stock allocation. If need to wait, normally need to wait for how long? Thanks thanks

sbv7230

Reaction score
Surprised that there’s still endless truckload of PLPs for Rolex watches in u know where… Really shocking in this economic climate…
Think the boss balls swollen till like football..

startel

Reaction score
Surprised that there’s still endless truckload of PLPs for Rolex watches in u know where… Really shocking in this economic climate…
Think the boss balls swollen till like football..

Another 2-tone bling DJ31 with Starbucks bundle fr AD on ROCA. Is this considered a good deal? $18+$14.7 compared to $23 grey.
PLP followers is indeed a special breed; wonder if they can actually do simple maths.
Still can say so nicely AD is sharing and accommodating; in fact AD is pushing how much carrot they can chop.
The only good thing out of this deal I can say is the penguin nia 🐧.

chows99

Reaction score
Another 2-tone bling DJ31 with Starbucks bundle fr AD on ROCA. Is this considered a good deal? $18+$14.7 compared to $23 grey.
PLP followers is indeed a special breed; wonder if they can actually do simple maths.
Still can say so nicely AD is sharing and accommodating; in fact AD is pushing how much carrot they can chop.
The only good thing out of this deal I can say is the penguin nia 🐧.
I think it's a good deal; the DJ ladies comes in the special dial which is hard to come by.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.