Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwaysaigan

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
106,920
Reaction score
491
benqhoo said:
Sub date last yr charismas i check 6.9 liao leh..:s22:
Knn..maybe shop play tricks lah…some like to tell all these thing to brainwash the customer…
also there trick like over quote the price then let customer bargain…so they got room for the so call 'better discount'...
what naked toes said ish trues - i got 5.9 b4 CNY alsos
 

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
14,543
Reaction score
0
bwaysaigan said:
what naked toes said ish trues - i got 5.9 b4 CNY alsos
:eek:..waco...so good price...
but could be old stock...???
sometime buy Rolex...got to think of alot of factors...:s22:
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
53,609
Reaction score
656
benqhoo said:
:eek:..waco...so good price...
but could be old stock...???
sometime buy Rolex...got to think of alot of factors...:s22:

old stock but as long F series can liaoz
 

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
14,543
Reaction score
0
bwaysaigan said:
old models but famous ley - how muchs u think is worths?????
no idea...i only know those very basic thing...:o
can try those pre-owned shop loh...=:p
 

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
14,543
Reaction score
0
Nakedtoes said:
old stock but as long F series can liaoz
sometime depend loh...now Sub ok...
some time they got those so call transit period model...so better do the homework 1st loh...don’t just see the price...try understand the catch...
hear say now Datejust slowly changing to SEL...so maybe later those older stock with non SEL might have a better discount…
 

bwaysaigan

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
106,920
Reaction score
491
db16c407.jpg
 

boobip

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
0
Just spoke to the Sales Exec who recently sold our forummers their new GMT II and Submariners. Prices have increased in Indonesia over the weekend and will increase in Sg anytime soon. He also confirmed the prices of Sub dates at $5.9k before CNY that suddenly ballooned to over 6k. Also, those who are gonna buy a Rolex will only need to go to him for his best price (save time, dun need to haggle much over prices). Just PM any of us for his name and he'll give you one of the best prices in SG. And BTW, he's only got 1 pc seadweller left at $7.2k (before nego), stocks coming end of this week though. He's currently situated in Dickson Centrepoint, but will be in Dickson Wisma from next month onwards. Hope that as more and more forummers go to him, the better the discount and the service will be rendered. Cheers! :s12:
 
Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
53,609
Reaction score
656
boobip said:
Just spoke to the Sales Exec who recently sold our forummers their new GMT II and Submariners. Prices have increased in Indonesia over the weekend and will increase in Sg anytime soon. He also confirmed the prices of Sub dates at $5.9k before CNY that suddenly ballooned to over 6k. Also, those who are gonna buy a Rolex will only need to go to him for his best price (save time, dun need to haggle much over prices). Just PM any of us for his name and he'll give you one of the best prices in SG. And BTW, he's only got 1 pc seadweller left at $7.2k (before nego), stocks coming end of this week though. He's currently situated in Dickson Centrepoint, but will be in Dickson Wisma from next month onwards. Hope that as more and more forummers go to him, the better the discount and the service will be rendered. Cheers! :s12:


SUB 5.9 :s27: :s27: wasted!!... ... better go buy soon..
 
Last edited:

snip3r

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
23,689
Reaction score
0
boobip said:
Just spoke to the Sales Exec who recently sold our forummers their new GMT II and Submariners. Prices have increased in Indonesia over the weekend and will increase in Sg anytime soon. He also confirmed the prices of Sub dates at $5.9k before CNY that suddenly ballooned to over 6k. Also, those who are gonna buy a Rolex will only need to go to him for his best price (save time, dun need to haggle much over prices). Just PM any of us for his name and he'll give you one of the best prices in SG. And BTW, he's only got 1 pc seadweller left at $7.2k (before nego), stocks coming end of this week though. He's currently situated in Dickson Centrepoint, but will be in Dickson Wisma from next month onwards. Hope that as more and more forummers go to him, the better the discount and the service will be rendered. Cheers! :s12:
Also mentioned that prices are somehow "fixed" by main rolex distro. New batch will equate to new price/same price.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
53,609
Reaction score
656
snip3r said:
Also mentioned that prices are somehow "fixed" by main rolex distro. New batch will equate to new price/same price.


mostly likely new batch stock new price
 

marxace

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
1,554
Reaction score
40
Wow. One month can make a Sub price suddenly jump by 1k. Maybe the supply suddenly got decreased dramatically. Should have bought earlier....
 

snip3r

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
23,689
Reaction score
0
benqhoo said:
over US price up 1+months liao....
actually average how many price increase per year and average % increment?
 

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
14,543
Reaction score
0
snip3r said:
actually average how many price increase per year and average % increment?
depend on models loh...
mostly between 7-12% ba...someone posted the last 10 Rolex price increases were between 7-12%...
sometime some models don’t go up...like Aiking or Sub non-date...
think also must see the local currency to Euro strong or not...if weak sure go up more…

very hard to predict...but 1 thing can confirm….price sure go up...:s22:
 
Last edited:

Nokfreak

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Hmm... since he says new stocks coming in by end of this week, that means it's pretty likely that the prices will go up again by end this week. Didn't check on the new stocks of Subs though. I just wonder also, the Euro can't be going up forever right? was there ever any instance whereby the prices of rolex actually fell during the last few years when economies were really down?
 

tech2003

Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
315
Reaction score
0
from inside new... ROLEX Singapore going to employ new IT guy soon, maybe in 2weeks time.. cause their programmer just quit.. Shall be advertising in newspaper soon... ppl interested can look up RECRUIT section these few weekends.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
53,609
Reaction score
656
tech2003 said:
from inside new... ROLEX Singapore going to employ new IT guy soon, maybe in 2weeks time.. cause their programmer just quit.. Shall be advertising in newspaper soon... ppl interested can look up RECRUIT section these few weekends.
u work there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.
Top