Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least that guy posts pictures here. he bothered to whip out his phone and take pictures and posted them here. what about you? what did you do to contribute?

u ok anot? i never post pictures? :s13: :s13: where's your pictures then?

im just stating my point of view, if u wanna authenticate, don't pop backcase how to check movement?

u ok anot? i mean its up to u cos it's your money.

Last edited:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot be everyday posting a rolex picture that to show that im contributing something leh, just contributing a picture only to show that i have a rolex, thats all.

flame2000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least that guy posts pictures here. he bothered to whip out his phone and take pictures and posted them here. what about you? what did you do to contribute?

Posting pictures means contributing? The words of advice from all the long time collectors here are worth a thousand pictures! :s13::s13::s13:
There are a lot of fakes Rolex which looks like the real thing circulating around. We are just here to give advice to others not to get scammed.

Not everyone likes to hao lian their Rolex by posting pictures! :s13:
And we still need to mask out the serial number or make sure the serial number are not seen.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Posting pictures means contributing? The words of advice from all the long time collectors here are worth a thousand pictures! :s13::s13::s13:
There are a lot of fakes Rolex which looks like the real thing circulating around. We are just here to give advice to others not to get scammed.

Not everyone likes to hao lian their Rolex by posting pictures! :s13:
And we still need to mask out the serial number or make sure the serial number are not seen.

Post Liao later tio kope by a certain someone in HWZ :s22: hahaha no thx

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sorry my bad

G474hYs.jpg

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today went to a few dealers to put down name for OP 36mm explorer dial, wonder how long the waiting time will be

pytha6ora$

Reaction score
Anyone manage to sell their own rolex to private buyers before? How do you do that?

I have a rose gold Yatchmaster oysterflex 116655 to sell away.

husky.

Reaction score
I used to browse SWX on buy/sell of watches. But recently realised the site is down and has been down for awhile. Wonder what happen

flame2000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today went to a few dealers to put down name for OP 36mm explorer dial, wonder how long the waiting time will be

WTF, even the blue dial 36mm OP so difficult to get now?:s22:

Dafug is Rolex doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.