[Tiagong] Increasing sexual fustration among SPG community

singkeeduakee

Banned
Reaction score
Stock of new and fresh amdk are dwindling in Singapore, scant pickings for hungry SPG!

Now even German bratwurst amdk hiam singapore because got 7day SHN. Many SPG now risk everything to go Germany to taste Bratwurst.

I detect a lot arrival of many SPG in Nazi land

BwaySaiDonk

Banned
Reaction score
Stock of new and fresh amdk are dwindling in Singapore, scant pickings for hungry SPG!

Now even German bratwurst amdk hiam singapore because got 7day SHN. Many SPG now risk everything to go Germany to taste Bratwurst.

yes, tiagong many of them are now even considering the once unconceivable notion of dating a local (shudder)

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Why worry?
Tons of single and married whites in Singapore for them to choose

orhneeorh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once they landed in Germany, they can go any of the other 25 Schengen countries effectively

jsut need to cum back from Germany

singkeeduakee

Banned
Reaction score
OMG!! Really many spg. Mostly singkee Chinese but who think they very high crass , deserve bratwurst

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.