Tin Pei Ling hopes we can support her

lizzykai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come everyone por her say she managed and served all the macpherson people very well... IT'S A $192,500 JOB LEH SHE BETTER SERVE THEM WELL!! Unless she's doing it for free then got nothing to say but, $192,500 YOU WANT ME TO SERVE TEA TO MY RESIDENTS I ALSO WILLING

Last edited:

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come everyone por her say she managed and served all the macpherson people very well... IT'S A $192,500 JOB LEH SHE BETTER SERVED HER WELL??? Unless she's doing it for free then got nothing to say but, $192,500 YOU WANT ME TO SERVE TEA TO MY RESIDENTS I ALSO WILLING

Just a reminder that MP is not a job, is a public service.

If it is a job means anyone can send in resumes to apply, can you?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

sulpice

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most people do support her, only small number of people very vocal online. Votes will speak for itself in future. Disappointed that Grab go listen to small number of online people.

x1243x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most people do support her, only small number of people very vocal online. Votes will speak for itself in future. Disappointed that Grab go listen to small number of online people.
haha you think grab doesn't get what they wanted out of the deal in the end? it's a business after all

yaucs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So big leow still do not know how to keep herself clean. She should just go private sector, thats where all big bucks are, out of public eye.

mechagnome

Master Member
Reaction score
how come everyone por her say she managed and served all the macpherson people very well... IT'S A $192,500 JOB LEH SHE BETTER SERVED HER WELL??? Unless she's doing it for free then got nothing to say but, $192,500 YOU WANT ME TO SERVE TEA TO MY RESIDENTS I ALSO WILLING
the area is classified under high number of homeless ppl
https://socialservicesg.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/map-illustrating-the-distribution-of-street-homeless-people-in-singapore-ng-kok-hoe-lee-kuan-yew-school-of-public-policy.png?w=660

SaintPeachie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so many people not happy? Is it because jealous she earns so much money?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.