To Ricemedia editor, please come in and see this thread

Visor9999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I disagree on this part.

Her use is to draw out BBFA. You think you jio , they will go ah?

The video draws out views instead of bbfa. Obviously their tactic is to get controversial content to get more people to see what

DulanMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That guy's words and actions dont match at all. Say edmw toxic but ownself admit that he spends so much time on it, even met up with another person from edmw and became friends. Say full of bbfa but ownself is ssfa. End up dunno whats the msg of the video.

At least iamnobodyxxx was consistent in her msg that edmw can be an entertaining place.

coey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn.. they never ask 100 plus to be the official drink sponsor or cantonement complex to sponsor kopi ?

Muskgirlfriend

Master Member
Reaction score
After I watched your video with the 2 edmwers, I felt that EDMW and BBFAs are grossly misrepresented

I am at least a 13th year member with a Greater Supremacy rank.

After watching the video, I totally have no idea what was the purpose of the video. Was it trying to insinuate that EDMW is a toxic forum and everyone here is a BBFA?? Or was it trying to talk about localitguy with his disabilities and he can't find jobs due to that

First of all as a 13 years veteran in EDMW, I can tell you that EDMW is one of the source of my daily joy and news. There are alot of hidden dragons here but that's of course it will be down to our each individual's intelligence to decipher who is a hidden dragon or who is a troll. Anyone who has a perception that all edmwers are BBFAs is simply stupid and ignorant.

Secondly, yes it can be toxic but then again it will depend on each individual's interpretation on what's toxic and what's not.

Over here, you can find ppl who shares common topic with you and can have a good discussion with what you are interested in over a broad range of topics. Be it different kind of sports, political news, food, movies and so on and so forth.

Sometimes legitimate good comments/advice are also given by people here. Some people here have real trouble in life and when they are here, they do receive legit and good advises. It's definitely not all doom and gloom

Like for myself, I used to post alot of childish things but as I grew up over this 13yrs, I chose what to read and what not to read. Labelling this as a toxic forum with only BBFAs is simply untrue and grossly misrepresented. Alot of times, it is down to each individual on how do you perceive this forum and ask yourself why you are here in the first place.

Lastly, I do not understand the appearance of Iamnobody or whoever in the video. Other than bringing sushi, I found that there was absolutely no value in her appearing as part of that video.

Lol talk cock guy. What have you contributed here other than toxic

mementomori

Master Member
Reaction score
retard.png
Going to do bedok now!

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The video draws out views instead of bbfa. Obviously their tactic is to get controversial content to get more people to see what
we are talking about what is the use of the imnobody in the video..
not abt the video

i want to watch girls.. got a lot in youtube ...

Visor9999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we are talking about what is the use of the imnobody in the video..
not abt the video

i want to watch girls.. got a lot in youtube ...

The entire video have no content at all, another bo liao type of video only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.