tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
retard.png
Very brave to expose themselves

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After I watched your video with the 2 edmwers, I felt that EDMW and BBFAs are grossly misrepresented

I am at least a 13th year member with a Greater Supremacy rank.

After watching the video, I totally have no idea what was the purpose of the video. Was it trying to insinuate that EDMW is a toxic forum and everyone here is a BBFA?? Or was it trying to talk about localitguy with his disabilities and he can't find jobs due to that

First of all as a 13 years veteran in EDMW, I can tell you that EDMW is one of the source of my daily joy and news. There are alot of hidden dragons here but that's of course it will be down to our each individual's intelligence to decipher who is a hidden dragon or who is a troll. Anyone who has a perception that all edmwers are BBFAs is simply stupid and ignorant.

Secondly, yes it can be toxic but then again it will depend on each individual's interpretation on what's toxic and what's not.

Over here, you can find ppl who shares common topic with you and can have a good discussion with what you are interested in over a broad range of topics. Be it different kind of sports, political news, food, movies and so on and so forth.

Sometimes legitimate good comments/advice are also given by people here. Some people here have real trouble in life and when they are here, they do receive legit and good advises. It's definitely not all doom and gloom

Like for myself, I used to post alot of childish things but as I grew up over this 13yrs, I chose what to read and what not to read. Labelling this as a toxic forum with only BBFAs is simply untrue and grossly misrepresented. Alot of times, it is down to each individual on how do you perceive this forum and ask yourself why you are here in the first place.

Lastly, I do not understand the appearance of Iamnobody or whoever in the video. Other than bringing sushi, I found that there was absolutely no value in her appearing as part of that video.
Rice media and mother shiat are two media as well.....

Got Ong teng cheong memorial here.

Got rock songs.

Got country songs

Got old Chinese songs.

Got ah GUI thread.
Yet go choose this stupid scene to all bbfa, **** off and die

Banned
Reaction score
wah moi dunch rike edmw to have media attention..

but wanbao pls notice moi!

malalover

Master Member
Reaction score
Rice media and mother shiat are two media as well.....

Got Ong teng cheong memorial here.

Got rock songs.

Got country songs

Got old Chinese songs.

Got ah GUI thread.
Yet go choose this stupid scene to all bbfa, **** off and die
they wan to show to peepur that edmw is so toxic that their own peepur also dun rike it :frown: thats how media works, they paint something to force their agenda even if it is not the full story :frown:

vanhalen74

Reaction score
After I watched your video with the 2 edmwers, I felt that EDMW and BBFAs are grossly misrepresented

I am at least a 13th year member with a Greater Supremacy rank.

After watching the video, I totally have no idea what was the purpose of the video. Was it trying to insinuate that EDMW is a toxic forum and everyone here is a BBFA?? Or was it trying to talk about localitguy with his disabilities and he can't find jobs due to that

First of all as a 13 years veteran in EDMW, I can tell you that EDMW is one of the source of my daily joy and news. There are alot of hidden dragons here but that's of course it will be down to our each individual's intelligence to decipher who is a hidden dragon or who is a troll. Anyone who has a perception that all edmwers are BBFAs is simply stupid and ignorant.

Secondly, yes it can be toxic but then again it will depend on each individual's interpretation on what's toxic and what's not.

Over here, you can find ppl who shares common topic with you and can have a good discussion with what you are interested in over a broad range of topics. Be it different kind of sports, political news, food, movies and so on and so forth.

Sometimes legitimate good comments/advice are also given by people here. Some people here have real trouble in life and when they are here, they do receive legit and good advises. It's definitely not all doom and gloom

Like for myself, I used to post alot of childish things but as I grew up over this 13yrs, I chose what to read and what not to read. Labelling this as a toxic forum with only BBFAs is simply untrue and grossly misrepresented. Alot of times, it is down to each individual on how do you perceive this forum and ask yourself why you are here in the first place.

Lastly, I do not understand the appearance of Iamnobody or whoever in the video. Other than bringing sushi, I found that there was absolutely no value in her appearing as part of that video.
Is it because you got triggered when it is just 2 people representing the entire BBFA in EDMW?

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st off RM or any other 160th linked media outlet only go for woke or rather the kind of woke that is strictly 100% pro establishment? 2ndly notice how their writers are so quick to zoom in on BBFA, misogny, racist/bigotry elements but the equally prevalent (some say even more popular) NS/ICT, women's charter, single public housing discrimination etc posts/discussions are largely ignored? the latter group of topics are bound to portray familee policies in bad light innit hence ZERO attention *rolls eyes*

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too bad you can't please everyone, and it is mentioned in the video. that's just my view.

if you got balls please do a shoot, if not dun talk COCK.
You are finally here. Shed some light on the social issues leh. How do you survive without a job? Social workers cannot help you find a job?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.