To Ricemedia editor, please come in and see this thread

steven jialat

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After I watched your video with the 2 edmwers, I felt that EDMW and BBFAs are grossly misrepresented

I am at least a 13th year member with a Greater Supremacy rank.

After watching the video, I totally have no idea what was the purpose of the video. Was it trying to insinuate that EDMW is a toxic forum and everyone here is a BBFA?? Or was it trying to talk about localitguy with his disabilities and he can't find jobs due to that

First of all as a 13 years veteran in EDMW, I can tell you that EDMW is one of the source of my daily joy and news. There are alot of hidden dragons here but that's of course it will be down to our each individual's intelligence to decipher who is a hidden dragon or who is a troll. Anyone who has a perception that all edmwers are BBFAs is simply stupid and ignorant.

Secondly, yes it can be toxic but then again it will depend on each individual's interpretation on what's toxic and what's not.

Over here, you can find ppl who shares common topic with you and can have a good discussion with what you are interested in over a broad range of topics. Be it different kind of sports, political news, food, movies and so on and so forth.

Sometimes legitimate good comments/advice are also given by people here. Some people here have real trouble in life and when they are here, they do receive legit and good advises. It's definitely not all doom and gloom

Like for myself, I used to post alot of childish things but as I grew up over this 13yrs, I chose what to read and what not to read. Labelling this as a toxic forum with only BBFAs is simply untrue and grossly misrepresented. Alot of times, it is down to each individual on how do you perceive this forum and ask yourself why you are here in the first place.

Lastly, I do not understand the appearance of Iamnobody or whoever in the video. Other than bringing sushi, I found that there was absolutely no value in her appearing as part of that video.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
In before all laojiao from the early 2000s !!!

Aiya...Just see see will do la :s13: Ricemedia just wanna viewership and etc...

robotechnie

Reaction score
After I watched your video with the 2 edmwers, I felt that EDMW and BBFAs are grossly misrepresented

I am at least a 13th year member with a Greater Supremacy rank.

After watching the video, I totally have no idea what was the purpose of the video. Was it trying to insinuate that EDMW is a toxic forum and everyone here is a BBFA?? Or was it trying to talk about localitguy with his disabilities and he can't find jobs due to that

First of all as a 13 years veteran in EDMW, I can tell you that EDMW is one of the source of my daily joy and news. There are alot of hidden dragons here but that's of course it will be down to our each individual's intelligence to decipher who is a hidden dragon or who is a troll. Anyone who has a perception that all edmwers are BBFAs is simply stupid and ignorant.

Secondly, yes it can be toxic but then again it will depend on each individual's interpretation on what's toxic and what's not.

Over here, you can find ppl who shares common topic with you and can have a good discussion with what you are interested in over a broad range of topics. Be it different kind of sports, political news, food, movies and so on and so forth.

Sometimes legitimate good comments/advice are also given by people here. Some people here have real trouble in life and when they are here, they do receive legit and good advises. It's definitely not all doom and gloom

Like for myself, I used to post alot of childish things but as I grew up over this 13yrs, I chose what to read and what not to read. Labelling this as a toxic forum with only BBFAs is simply untrue and grossly misrepresented. Alot of times, it is down to each individual on how do you perceive this forum and ask yourself why you are here in the first place.

Lastly, I do not understand the appearance of Iamnobody or whoever in the video. Other than bringing sushi, I found that there was absolutely no value in her appearing as part of that video.
slow news day for them and theyre just digging whatever entertainment they can find

ask them whether they take their medicine already

tongbuaydiao

Master Member
Reaction score
retard.png

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
too bad you can't please everyone, and it is mentioned in the video. that's just my view.

if you got balls please do a shoot, if not dun talk COCK.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.