To the 18 deaths yesterday and especially vaxxed ones, this video is the greatest insult and blasphemy

buaysai干

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't see an issue with this video. Minister is encouraging people to get vaccinated. As simple as that.

Please don't make mountain out of molehill and stop complaining
I LOL at covid is flu.. No wonder the ang moh and whole world is laughing at Singapore. They must be thinking... Ai seh.. Singapore langs are COCKS sibo? covid is FLU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I LOL at covid is flu.. No wonder the ang moh and whole world is laughing at Singapore. They must be thinking... Ai seh.. Singapore langs are COCKS sibo? covid is FLU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol look at the youtube comments on angmoh news channels, they are all calling gahmen over protective and conservative even when the evidence proven otherwise.

Soracak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see an issue with this video. Minister is encouraging people to get vaccinated. As simple as that.

Please don't make mountain out of molehill and stop complaining

its pogba level of misinformation by misleading elders, basically cause them to underestimate severity of covid after they pak zam. End up they tot they can suka suka take off mask lim beer in groups.

why else u think so many vax ppl in icu now? Pretty sure many of them dropped their guard along the way esp boomers.

Pukunara

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its pogba level of misinformation by misleading elders to underestimate severity of covid after they pak zam make them think they can suka suka take off mask lim beer in groups.

why else u think so many vax ppl in icu now? Pretty sure many of them dropped their guard along the way esp boomers.
Don't have a typical kiasi mindset.

The deaths are unfortunate and I believe our healthcare workers have did their utmost best. Govt did their best too.

Instead of complaining and live in fear. We must move on and support our govt by ensure ourselves and people around us are socially responsible.

2Dollar

Banned
Reaction score
Mps are civil servants that take money from taxpayer's as salaries. They are working for the people, nothing wrong to monitor what they do and audit their actions. Only stupid people treat pappy like god's, give blank cheques

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.