Tommy Koh: we can’t distinguish ceca over local Indian. You agree?

theAnonymous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
open mouth and talk will immediately know.

these silver serpents spend too much time doing 10 year series and slacking in the ivory tower.

useless bums.

Muggie

Banned
Reaction score
Can't tell It's because those in ivory towers don't mix with peasants..... As a peasant I can differentiate a local Indian, a Malaysian Indian, an Indian foreign worker and a high caste 66k overseas Indian......
Especially those high caste Indian... the way they talk is really cringy and wanna stuck a banana into their mouth

Muggie

Banned
Reaction score
open mouth and talk will immediately know.

these silver serpents spend too much time doing 10 year series and slacking in the ivory tower.

useless bums.
Serpents staying condos...where got time to differentiate local and South Asian

Vader

Master Member
Reaction score
Local Indians serve NS and no caste system.

India Indians see everyone no up

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Especially those high caste Indian... the way they talk is really cringy and wanna stuck a banana into their mouth

wa Lau you describe the best... same experience I have also. They talk like the whole world owe them money

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder what local indians think of tommy koh comment.

incendiary much?

jameskenrek

Reaction score
Perhaps this is what they really tot. Think can slipped in so many and locals will not find out

Who noes they bring in their culture, refused to assimiliate, create their own enclaves and start stirring sai.

Miws still wondering how the hell we can tell the difference.

soaresb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah please leh.. this guy is really hardly walking the ground.. the moment a CECA speaks, the accent cannot run away de
Maybe he seldom get to talk to local indians, so he innocently thought they speak like cecas

Manthink

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not seeking any agreement from u - I am just pointing out the danger of having foreigners into SG who do NOT share our national social values and norms, while allowing them to dictate the main stream media narrative that this is a "race" issue....

In short, we are witnessing elements in our institutions sabotaging our hard earned delicate social harmony....with some of our elitists becoming their partner-in-crimes.

Sadly, I foresee the tension to grow as these vocal elites are seen to have lost touch with reality when they made silly comment in ST.

i cannot agree with that and I believe most of my fellow sinkies won't either. We simply don't like so many immigrants regardless of where they come from. I never viewed the tiongs as being more suited for sg than ceca and I likely never will.

:(

wheyprotein

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This ex-ambassador just exposed how ignorant and out of touch he is

He can’t differentiate doesn’t mean we can’t

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
local indians usually wear stylish or slipper style

ceca wear polo or corporate mostly.

sinkie chinese hard to be mistaken for tiong la...got big difference in style.

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.