Tower of Fantasy [SG Server : Aestral-Noa]

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, second part of Vera 2.0 already gone thru a week & those who had not started GraySpace like me could use a guide like this. Also you can now level till L74 !

Mean while those who just started Vera 2.0 can look thru here.... plus it's current events.

Saki will be next banner & one of two must-get main characters of Vera 2.0

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Gaponcha coins & Vera coins for you to play Gacha machine all over Mirroria for rare items. Learn to farm them!

Some nippon song to play with the game....

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Get those extra Black Crystals. Suck the content all dry! Esp for those who think they don't have enough for Saki & Lin.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
JO endgame 1 & 2 opens up now. Available to level till L76.

Did one just now, quite confusing & super hard. 2 whales carry us doing 90mil dmg, while we do 20/25mil Dmg.

Think gonna need to get new PC for this to reduce lag.... & for my work as well of course!

EDjgrzT.png

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Saki Fuwa banner just dropped in! When you get Saki, you will be Sakti.

Went to pull a C3... Shld hv left enough for Lin later

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Lin Is coming... Exactly what I feared, come too soon. May not have enough for C4. Just hv to hope get lucky!

(At first, I thought C3 is second form... )

Moi new PC plays this game flawlessly, but the game itself still hv lags. So that part, no choice.

V50meCF.png

obichacha

Reaction score
JO endgame 1 & 2 opens up now. Available to level till L76.

Did one just now, quite confusing & super hard. 2 whales carry us doing 90mil dmg, while we do 20/25mil Dmg.

Think gonna need to get new PC for this to reduce lag.... & for my work as well of course!

EDjgrzT.png

Nice , enjoy ur new pc builded

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks.

But now, we got another issue. Hotta is turning into Netmarble /EA / Blizzard pretty quick.

On top of Lin's release, Saki wedding dress event is going to be simultaneously launched.

This ask ppl to be at least a Kraken level P2W gamer, even whales can't tahan.

I only left 15k crystals, so that's abt 100 pulls. The White Dress is a skip!

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Lin's Banner dropped today after maintenance. Got 2 in 150 pulls.

Quite bad, like below....

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Events also give free gold eyeshard. Be sure to do it..

But Currently, now that Lin & Saki is out [ 2 of TOF mascots ], you wonder whats the future of this game.

Got good enough future chars? Lag still exists ? { try Hurrah boss or Cultoch }
as well as are they still fixing other faults or just copy pasta fr their CN game?

And why are they not focusing on Global instead of CN region? (Tiongs give up on them, We didn't...)

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Guess for what I said earlier, We'll find out pretty soon.

There might be a triple chars release after Lin, as they try to chase up CN version.

TOF also won game of the year for Tablets, so expect another 10 red nuclues. ( really need that for A3 Lin...)

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
OK, V2.2 is announced. Get ready yr Credit Card! No way F2p or dolphin gonna try for all 3 of the new chars.

In Whales might hv to go Mega-whale mode just get all 3 chars to A3 alone! ( much less A5!)

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Enigmatic Lattice - a disappearing steppe game which most P2W hates.

This game involves in Skills & a bit of intelligence to play.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
TOF v2.2 is out now. Mirroria district B & C is open with lotsa build-in games & races.

Main one ppl is doing will be the Mahjong King.

Also logging in less now since this update is less abt fighting enemies & Exploration. And crew active is down to 3 of us (including me...)

Going back to GTA5 / Elden Ring & HZD.

(meanwhile, shafting of global players continue....)

Last edited:

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Server transfer is here now, But ! don't transfer yet! Got bug.

Anyway, if on Asteral Noa, you're on the most populated server. So no point changing.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Not Bad for a "DEAD GAME" !

TOF profits....

But yeah, they still could do better... Full Controller function for PC gaming & no lag! (it was reported in their v2.4 update video, they still reducing lag!)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.