Tower of Fantasy

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i didnt bother to reroll... i still using spear sr character Echo.
i havent do a single pull.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
what PC cache you referring to?
tio ZERO should i reroll?

edit: reroll via account deletion still possible now? just read that once request for account deletion, there will 30 days retention period. if one login within 30 days will have revoke the deletion.

i don't want to use another email to reroll
Zero is the shield guy, one of my acct also got.

Think everyone wants Samir or Nemesis, after that will be Fake Diluc (forgot name) & Ice arrow girl, follow by Meryl...

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
if no need to change email to reroll can try few times mah
Sounds like NiNo Kuni....

Anyway, on my 11th re-roll at work.... :p got Fake Diluc & Ice Arrow girl. 2 SSR in one roll. Think I'll stop here & start hunting black crystals for Nemesis & hopefully Samir too....

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zero is the shield guy, one of my acct also got.

Think everyone wants Samir or Nemesis, after that will be Fake Diluc (forgot name) & Ice arrow girl, follow by Meryl...
king

zero only got healing with cons. but he is ok for now, his attack can hit enemies on tower

Last edited:

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rerolled 20+ times to get Mona and Keqing for my 2nd account kick-off. Look what happened over the long run. They stew become trash lol.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should pull on the gold nucleus banner for the guaranteed ssr in 30 pulls. When I tried in cn months ago, it doesn't seem to have this benefit. Not sure if it's a global only thing or a time-limited launch benefit.
nemesis is current limited & can only use red. gold is like genshin standard banner
After that, it's up to u whether u want to save. Unlike genshin, tof do add limited banner chars to the standard banner more frequently. This is good and bad. Good as u can get limited chars in standard banner. Bad in the sense that the pool becomes more diluted and it's harder to get star aka constellations for the chars to perform better.
only good is only need gacha weapon

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the replies. I went in the server everyone recommended. So far haven't encounter anyone speak non-english and that's good.

The game is actually fun. I think I may continue playing the game for the next few weeks since it catches me. I heard my friend said it's like Genshin but it doesn't feel like it. Maybe only the climbing? Everything feels different, even the jetpack not the same as gliding.

My first SSR is the red guy with scythe with 30 pulls. I assume that's equivalent to standard 5* character banners? I saw got 1 limited banner, not sure if should focus on pulling that banner with the f2p gems instead. Will there be better limited characters after her in future?

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the replies. I went in the server everyone recommended. So far haven't encounter anyone speak non-english and that's good.

The game is actually fun. I think I may continue playing the game for the next few weeks since it catches me. I heard my friend said it's like Genshin but it doesn't feel like it. Maybe only the climbing? Everything feels different, even the jetpack not the same as gliding.

My first SSR is the red guy with scythe with 30 pulls. I assume that's equivalent to standard 5* character banners? I saw got 1 limited banner, not sure if should focus on pulling that banner with the f2p gems instead. Will there be better limited characters after her in future?
Grats. Should be No.1 weapon on many early tiong sites. The one with high shield breaking right?

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grats. Should be No.1 weapon on many early tiong sites. The one with high shield breaking right?
Yup, I read he's a good shieldbreaker.
I think if get the SSR selector through the event, I pick the gunner. I like that gameplay.

Actually I also like the chakram catgirl. She looks like the female protag in xenoblade 3 lol.

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, I read he's a good shieldbreaker.
I think if get the SSR selector through the event, I pick the gunner. I like that gameplay.

Actually I also like the chakram catgirl. She looks like the female protag in xenoblade 3 lol.
I got the chakram. It's AoE fest but maybe people dun like the physical 'element' at first.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, start story liao. Play till 2nd part in new village.

This one not so smooth like NiNo Kuni or Genshin. And controller use is a bit of mess.

But exploration is vast compared to the other 2.

Still can't find the way to join clan....LOL!

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should pull on the gold nucleus banner for the guaranteed ssr in 30 pulls. When I tried in cn months ago, it doesn't seem to have this benefit. Not sure if it's a global only thing or a time-limited launch benefit.

After that, it's up to u whether u want to save. Unlike genshin, tof do add limited banner chars to the standard banner more frequently. This is good and bad. Good as u can get limited chars in standard banner. Bad in the sense that the pool becomes more diluted and it's harder to get star aka constellations for the chars to perform better.
i dont have the 30pulls thing.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It should be available for every new player.

Anyway, signing off this thread, since my friends decided to ditch this game after trying it, I won't be continuing as well. Do note that the besides weapon/char gacha, there is the matrix gacha also. Matrix is equivalent to artifacts in this game. SR and below matrixes are farmable in co-op contents and certain PvE contents, but the ssr ones are locked behind limited and regular matrix gacha.

End up it's like genshin with 2 kinds of gacha. Though this is not the reason we are quitting this game for, since genshin I also don't really roll on the wep gacha and is able to 36* abyss with 4* weapons.
i think the main draw is end game PvP
though I'm not into PvP still a good for fill-in when you clear genshin contents too early
The main reason is, it's not as polish and refined as other games. Although it's resolution is up to date, the controls, 3d quality and char designs looks like it's a game created 10 years ago. It's a pity when it does have nice ideas and the main gacha system is quite forgiving to f2p, but the quality isn't there. When the better polished games below are released, we will ditch tof sooner or later anyway.
yeah but gotta give them sometime to fix & improve.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
connect to new server restart new game?
well will take it as reroll opportunity :LOL:
got ssr king this time …

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unlikely as it will require a major overhaul of the game. It has to do with the 3d engine behind the game. I had played the cn version months ago and login recently before the global launch but nothing in regards to the 3d engine had changed.
it was developed with unreal 4 so i think nothing to do with 3D engine. more likely much less budget than genshin
Just for example, A-03 ruins, there is an obstacle involving a river with a moving platform with lasers blocking the way. (At around 4.20 in the video below)

I wonder how many people do the orthodox way of jumping onto the platform and avoid the lasers as it's originally designed for players to do so. But the controls are so awkward and angles are so bad that I end up doing the unorthodox way like in the video, by firing a pillar across and sky dash across it. Going forward if there are such obstacles again, I wonder if we can still cheat in this way.
there is slope down to lower level to fire pillar. but i agree not really good way, i just fire on ground, climb & glide over

again i believe their primary focus would be end game PvP. do i think not a fair comparison with genshin since not same genre

my only concern is once reach end game, will there be anymore events, farmable materials (nucleus, dark crystal, gold etc) or it will become P2W?

Last edited:

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. That is precisely the mistake I made months ago when I tried the cn version. I went in with the expectation that it's genshin level quality and was quite disappointed. Though a bigger turn off for me is having to read a sci-fi story in Chinese. Lol. All those sci-fi terms in Chinese....gave me a headache.

Therefore, when my friends decided to try, I asked them to align their expectations.

Perhaps u are right. This game is probably developed with less budget.

Since the early game already made us lose interest due to quality (one of my friend even commented that Pepper's mantle look like cockroach wings when she is running, lol, due to the stiff 3d model), we are not thinking about end game.

Anyway, I will sign off from here. Hope u guys continue to enjoy the game.

(Just a final word. Remember to save 120 pulls for all the limited banners you are interested in. The 80 pulls pity will always be a 50-50 and there is no such thing as if u lose a 50-50 in this banner, your next 80 pity in the next banner is going to be a 100% guaranteed banner weapon. The only guarantee is the 120 pulls which u can use the currency to buy the limited weapon from the shop for the duration of current banner, but this 120 guarantee resets at every limited banner. Do take note)
They very smart to put at guaranteed 120 lol. Half way to next 80. This will entice spenders to go for optimum 240 pulls for guaranteed limited x2 + extra from luck :LOL:

For ftp savers, that will be 240x150 crystals lol. Maybe reach ToF 2.0 desert still not enough.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess you guys already know of redeem codes? TOF666, TOF888, ILOVETOF

once you reach 700 points on "21 days newcomer event" will receive a SSR selector

so basically guaranteed at least 2 SSR

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do note that the besides weapon/char gacha, there is the matrix gacha also. Matrix is equivalent to artifacts in this game. SR and below matrixes are farmable in co-op contents and certain PvE contents, but the ssr ones are locked behind limited and regular matrix gacha.

End up it's like genshin with 2 kinds of gacha. Though this is not the reason we are quitting this game for, since genshin I also don't really roll on the wep gacha and is able to 36* abyss with 4* weapons.
I heard S-SR matrix is good enough for all content like 4-stars weapons. SSR matrix set is equivalent to 5* weapon banner type of marketing. I'm going to play further few weeks / months and see if true or not. If in future endgame they make it very hard to clear content without SSR matrix, then I quit also haha. For now the game quite fun and f2p friendly.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ToF very hard to like. I'm not even talking about visual quality, storyline or combat system

very messy menu, crap controls. even simple tasks of landing w/o damage or climbing wall, tower become so unpleasant.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.