Travel from Singapore to Indonesia (and back)

i-Movies

Reaction score
Hi all,

It looks like these days we just need to download the PeduliLindungi app, and upload the notarise.sg PDF to https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in

Has been about 1 week since I uploaded it... anyone successfully uploaded this, and how long did it take?

e-HAC is no longer required for international travelers, you need to download Peduli Lindungi app and complete profile setup (it is like TraceTegether, may require to scan to enter some places), but you don't need to complete e-HAC (which requires to upload documents etc)

Last edited:

i-Movies

Reaction score
Has anyone recently travelled to Indonesia and back? I just check ICA website and it says must take ART or PCT test before arriving in Indonesia. Anyone here had any recent experience on this?
From 18 May, fully vaccinated travelers are no longer required to present negative pre-departure PCR test result to enter Indonesia.

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score

Itachi978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will we still be required to purchase travel insurance with coverage for Covid-19?

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

*CONSULAR NOTICE FROM THE SINGAPORE CONSULATE-GENERAL IN BATAM, 10 JUNE 2022*

The Indonesian COVID-19 Taskforce has released an addendum to the circular number 19 of 2022 dated 8 June 2022. With immediate effect, all foreign travellers entering Indonesia via the "Visa Exemption for Leisure Purpose" and "Visa on Arrival for Leisure Purpose" are no longer required to present a health insurance with COVID-19 coverage upon their arrival to Indonesia.

Travellers are still required to fulfil the following requirements:

a. Use a passport that is valid for at least 6 months;

b. Possess a return ticket or a one-way ticket to another country; and

c. Present required documents on arrival, including valid vaccination certificate and Letter of Statement (will be issued by the transport operator), and download the PeduliLindungi app.

Separately, travellers who are purchasing the Visa on Arrival (VOA) upon entry into Indonesia should note that at present, the VOA is only for *tourism purposes* i.e. the VOA should not be used for other purposes including business. Travellers who wish to enter Indonesia for business and other non-tourism purposes should consult the Indonesia Embassy in Singapore and/or visit the Indonesia immigration website at https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/index.xhtml for more information.

Thank you.

Regards,
Singapore Consulate-General

i-Movies

Reaction score
Just back from Bali, the only document they checked is vaccination certification, they didn’t ask for PeduliLindungi app and travel insurance. e-CD QR code is not mandatory too, you can fill in the form on the spot. No one wears face mask on the street.

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score
Just back from Bali, the only document they checked is vaccination certification, they didn’t ask for PeduliLindungi app and travel insurance. e-CD QR code is not mandatory too, you can fill in the form on the spot. No one wears face mask on the street.
Vaccination certificate, can I show directly from my Tracetogether app?

Rocket3

Reaction score
Asking ppl who travelled to Batam recently. When you arrive at ferry terminal in Batam, did you have to show the PeduliLindungi app?

belgarathc

Reaction score
I was looking up flights to Yogyakarta. Surprised that I cannot find any direct flights. Precovid times, we even have direct flights to Solo, Semarang. Now it seems like only the major cities of Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali have direct flights?

kenny2610

Reaction score
Asking ppl who travelled to Batam recently. When you arrive at ferry terminal in Batam, did you have to show the PeduliLindungi app?
Recent trip to nongsa i followed this youtube channel guide they mentioned they still do check but glance through only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.