Travelling Batam Indonesia

jtdcjtdc

Reaction score
I still keep two active Telkomsel SIMs for Batam/Bintan purpose.
Was thinking if this can be sold here?

Valien

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI... The Indonesian government plans to quarantine all people infected or suspected with Coronavirus in Galang Island.

The Galang Island is linked to Batam Island via the Trans-Barelang Highway and Barelang Bridge.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/03/13/covid-19-jokowi-to-oversee-construction-of-galang-island-quarantine-facility.html

7EMXxSc.jpg

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starting 16 Mar 2359 hrs, all travellers - including Singapore residents, long-term pass holders, and short-term visitors - entering Singapore with recent travel history to Asean countries, Japan, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom within the last 14 days will be issued with a 14-day stay-home notice (SHN).

not apply to Singapore’s sea and land crossings with Malaysia, National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said, adding that separate arrangements are currently being worked out by a bilateral joint working group with Malaysia.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new..._nhUYlMbDsWUp6rrVcUrvk51riSsn1fNwug7VOE1t4Gz8

hardwaregone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is good news, yesterday got one infected Sinkie went to Indo for 3d2n, most likely went to Batam/Bintan.

Can you imagine them massaging the virus on your face?
Why still got people so stubborn want to go.
Indo infected are sent to Batam to play hunger games. :(

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As of today morning ard 8am all ferries is Only for Singapore Citizens.

All indonesia are not allow to travel to singapore without approval from indonesia..

:s22:

This is good news, yesterday got one infected Sinkie went to Indo for 3d2n, most likely went to Batam/Bintan.

Indo infected are sent to Batam to play hunger games. :(

beanstalk6

Reaction score
As of today morning ard 8am all ferries is Only for Singapore Citizens.

All indonesia are not allow to travel to singapore without approval from indonesia..

:s22:

Indonesia does not let its citizens out? How about Indonesians who are PR here? This is even earlier before our 2359 control tonight.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starting 16 Mar 2359 hrs, all travellers - including Singapore residents, long-term pass holders, and short-term visitors - entering Singapore with recent travel history to Asean countries, Japan, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom within the last 14 days will be issued with a 14-day stay-home notice (SHN).

not apply to Singapore*********s sea and land crossings with Malaysia, National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said, adding that separate arrangements are currently being worked out by a bilateral joint working group with Malaysia.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...Nwug7VOE1t4Gz8

Indo infected are sent to Batam to play hunger games.
:(

Good move, but created slight problem for me. Ha ha..

Will be applying to extend my wife visa for another 30 days. Hopefully will be granted.

hardwaregone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucky indo still got a dot of conscious and pride left. Don't let their indo infected come to Singapore.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

hardwaregone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 to 4 years should be enough time for them.

Most likely plan will call off because Singapore already blocked the cheat code for free healthcare and checks.

How do they intend to transfer so many of their infected citizens to Riau Island safely and economically in the first place

aakish77

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanna check, is it possible to book GrabCar from Harbourbay area ?
I was told it's a RED ZONE and can only take taxis within the area, such places like Nagoya shopping centre too.
Don't know how true is that.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanna check, is it possible to book GrabCar from Harbourbay area ?
I was told it's a RED ZONE and can only take taxis within the area, such places like Nagoya shopping centre too.
Don't know how true is that.
You want to start a gang fight, go ahead. I have seen them fighting on the streets. You will also get harassed by the taxi mafia too. If you are alone, maybe you can try. I was with my family, so I don’t want to take the risks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.