Travelling Batam Indonesia

daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi..
I'm 陈班全 from Batam..
I would like to recommend my dad for taxi service.
My dad work as taxi driver more than 10 years at Batam.
If you want to visit Batam for purpose massage, relaxing, comfortable hotel, delicious foods, shopping, visiting temple, disco, clubbing, my dad absolutely knew those places well.
Also for business purpose such as visiting industry location.

My dad can talk in mandarin, theochew, hokkian, but not for English :)

Feel free for contact for price and booking
+62 811 69 8115 - Uncle Ah Piaw - direct call from spore line

+62 823 1189 8899 - Uncle Ah Piaw - call via whatsapp only or chat in mandarin (dont chat in English, my dad can't reply u :)

instead of directly call my dad,

you can also via Whastapp or Line with me
ID Line : hayanto
Whatsapp : +62 812 6644 6165

REVIEW from Kindy Client (grateful for the review & Testimonial)
1. Bro / Sist Slsquare

2. Bro Kurashi

3. Bro Kinosker

4. Another kindly customer

5. Kindly customer

6. Testi from customers

7. Testi from customers

8. Testi from customers

9. Testi from customers

10. Testi from customers

11. Testi from customers

12. Testi from customers

13. Testi from customers

14. Testi from customers

15. Testi from customers

16. Testi from customers

17. Testi from customers

18. Testi from customers

19. Testi from customers

20. Testi from customers

21. Testi from customers

22. Testi from customers

23. Testi from customers

24. Testi from customers

25. Testi from customers

26. Testi from customers

27. Testi from customers

28. Testi from customers

Thank you for all attention. thank you so much :love:
So sorry due to no time to update this thread.

2PTKfy5.jpg

iowP3id.jpg

Last edited:

daydreaming

Reaction score
If there's WA or similar, then most will message for booking.

hii mr.zzxxzzxx, i'm so sorry because my dad can't write in english so cant WA or similiar..
feels free to contact my dad if you unfamiliar with batam, my dad can guide you travel in Batam :) :)
thank you all =D

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi u may try posting at tripadvisor forum under the indonesia batam section. I believe the traffic there is greater and will attract more crowd to your post. Cheers

daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi u may try posting at tripadvisor forum under the indonesia batam section. I believe the traffic there is greater and will attract more crowd to your post. Cheers

hii.. I have tried to post at tripadvisor, but there are restrictions for advertising..
Thanks for the advise Bak Chor Mee, really appreciated.. Cheers
Hope my post at here can get some attracts too :s13:

daydreaming

Reaction score
Roughly how much your dad charge?
T

hii dleodleo.. nice to meet you.. Charges is depends on location and distance, booked all day or charges each trip..
Feel free to contact my dad directly..
I can guarantee the pricing is reasonable, ways to build long term business :)

Last edited:

daydreaming

Reaction score
Review of IndoThai Massage
Komp. Nagoya Garden Phase I Blok D No. 4-5, Riau Islands Province 29432, Indonesia

“Afnie Karia”
3 of 5 starsReviewed March 30, 2014
It was a great message. The environment is also good. Very quiet, warm & relaxing. Would reccomend this to other friends and would like to have a second visit again!

“Good value for money!”
4 of 5 starsReviewed March 23, 2014
The price for a 2-hour massage was reasonable. 6 of us pre-booked a session before arrival, forgot to indicate in our booking that we wanted hot-stone therapy. therefore due to limited resources, only 1 of us gets the hot-stone therapy. staffs were friendly and skillful too. would definitely return for another session.

Source : tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297717-d5501874-r199210374-IndoThai_Massage-Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Province.html#REVIEWS]Afnie Karia - Review of IndoThai Massage, Batam, Indonesia - TripAdvisor

wooty100

Reaction score
a timely bump by urself. i was looking for a driver to help in batam. Ts can u pm me the rates and perhaps recommend afew itinerary? i am going this friday to sun 3d2n

daydreaming

Reaction score
a timely bump by urself. i was looking for a driver to help in batam. Ts can u pm me the rates and perhaps recommend afew itinerary? i am going this friday to sun 3d2n

Hi.. Sorry for the late reply.. About the rates, I hope u can directly contact my dad because the rates are depend the distance, location, booked all day or charges each trip..

Feel free for contact for price and booking
+62 811 69 8115 - Mr. A Piaw

feeohna

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Not too sure about where your are heading, but I was really disappointed in the taxi services in Batam (nongsa ferry terminal point) when I tried cabbing to nagoya or megamall from there, they all quoted me 30SGD one way and it was obvious that it was a scam.

As I was staying at Turi Beach, I took the free shuttle back to my resort. I realise booking directly through our hotels /resort is alot better and more reasonable as in my case, the cars were under Turi Beach resort. It ended up as $12 one way when i booked through Turi Beach Resort and I was relieved. I took the 3 hours cab at 300k rupiah (approx $30-$35?) and it was awesome!! Not too sure whats the usual rate but omg their ferry terminal taxis are ridiculous, :eek:

Just if anyone wants a short review of turi beach resort room and my itinery in batam, feel free to pop by my blog at fionasohyuru @ blogspot . com I left a short review with a video of the junior suite i booked. Was really impressed and glad cos it was my boyf's bday and they even planned a cake and all to be brought to us at night via room service :')

Share some good food and spots to go! I'm definitely heading back :))

daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Not too sure about where your are heading, but I was really disappointed in the taxi services in Batam (nongsa ferry terminal point) when I tried cabbing to nagoya or megamall from there, they all quoted me 30SGD one way and it was obvious that it was a scam.

As I was staying at Turi Beach, I took the free shuttle back to my resort. I realise booking directly through our hotels /resort is alot better and more reasonable as in my case, the cars were under Turi Beach resort. It ended up as $12 one way when i booked through Turi Beach Resort and I was relieved. I took the 3 hours cab at 300k rupiah (approx $30-$35?) and it was awesome!! Not too sure whats the usual rate but omg their ferry terminal taxis are ridiculous, :eek:

Just if anyone wants a short review of turi beach resort room and my itinery in batam, feel free to pop by my blog at fionasohyuru @ blogspot . com I left a short review with a video of the junior suite i booked. Was really impressed and glad cos it was my boyf's bday and they even planned a cake and all to be brought to us at night via room service :')

Share some good food and spots to go! I'm definitely heading back :))

nice share sist feeohna.. :)

daydreaming

Reaction score
Golden Prawn 933
Batam, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia

“the beast. gets his Feast. Not to be missed..!!”
5 of 5 starsReviewed March 6, 2014
Waao. simply amazing, had a crab, a lobster, some fresh water prawns, A fish, oyestrs, &Scallops. was with my Chinese friends, they educated me a lot. amazing Amazing Amazing the seating was good, on the corner overlooking te waters.

Source : tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297717-d2306009-Reviews-or10-Golden_Prawn_933-Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Province.html#REVIEWS]Golden]Golden Prawn 933, Batam - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor[/url] Prawn 933, Batam - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

daydreaming

Reaction score
Diana Homemade Layer Cake

“Simply tasty treat!”
4 of 5 starsReviewed 16 April 2014
What can i say? simply a tasty treat. i did compare their cakes to another popular brrand from batam called layers i think. or lamoist. anyway theirs are less sweeter depending on which favor u preferred A great overseas gift for my friends and relatives, my folks at home simply love it!

source : tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Review-g3477616-d4895177-Reviews-Diana_Homemade_Layer_Cake-Batam_Center_Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Provi.html

ezonme

Reaction score
Golden Prawn 933

Waao. simply amazing, had a crab, a lobster, some fresh water prawns, A fish, oyestrs, &Scallops. was with my Chinese friends, they educated me a lot. amazing Amazing Amazing the seating was good, on the corner overlooking te waters.

Source : tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297717-d2306009-Reviews-or10-Golden_Prawn_933-Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Province.html#REVIEWS]Golden]Golden Prawn 933, Batam - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor[/url]
Prawn 933, Batam - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

Most overrated and sexpensive seafood in batam..as a local of batam, im surprised u r suggrsting or recommending this place.

daydreaming

Reaction score
Most overrated and sexpensive seafood in batam..as a local of batam, im surprised u r suggrsting or recommending this place.

I took that recommending from forum tripadvisor.. many people recommend to 933 restaurant at there.. :) :)
as a local, I think its was reasonable price and I think its was cheaper than spore :) :) :)

daydreaming

Reaction score
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Buddhist Temple

“excellent”
5 of 5 starsReviewed May 9, 2014
nice place, free entry, biggest temple in south east asia. people also nice to anybody, there are some souvenir to buy

Source : tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g3477616-d3732797-Reviews-Maha_Vihara_Duta_Maitreya_Buddhist_Temple-Batam_Center_Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Ri.html

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Golden Prawn 933

Source : tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297717-d2306009-Reviews-or10-Golden_Prawn_933-Batam_Riau_Archipelago_Riau_Islands_Province.html#REVIEWS]Golden]Golden Prawn 933, Batam - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor[/url] Prawn 933, Batam - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

I thought alot of people recommend "Wey Wey Seafood" at HarbourBay Terminal? They said cheaper than 933 and taste good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.