Treasure at Tampines

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone looking at this development? Looks interesting but am not sure of resale and rental value in the future. Location not that good and just too many units. Any thoughts?

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
formerly tampines court right?

location is not too bad near the round market

freehold or 99?

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
LH99. Got so many emails from agents. Maybe this weekend go and check out the show flat.

quailmaster

Reaction score
there are double facilities .. meaning multiple bbq pits, pools etc.. tenant pool will probably come from Changi Airport and Changi Business Park

Direct shuttle bus to Changi Airport and likely the most budget friendly launch this year

Disclaimer: i am an ERA agent

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
The area at Tampines St 11 very jammed at peak hours. Somemore not near MRT. See what is the pricing like.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They market the studio unit as one bedder. Simi sai sia.

A proper one bedder comes with proper walls to divide bedroom and living. The “1+Study” so dissapointing. The study is just an area at window side just to put a desk.

Price for the so call “1 bedder” start from 598k. Have to built your own walls to divide the space.

Two of my single friends back out upon looking at the disappointing one bedder floorplan. Why pay 600k for a studio unit at An Overcrowded OCR? Hence they’d rather spend 500k+ on a resale condo with proper one bedroom.

Marketing a studio as 1 bedder is a big no no.

quailmaster

Reaction score
They market the studio unit as one bedder. Simi sai sia.

A proper one bedder comes with proper walls to divide bedroom and living. The “1+Study” so dissapointing. The study is just an area at window side just to put a desk.

Price for the so call “1 bedder” start from 598k. Have to built your own walls to divide the space.

Two of my single friends back out upon looking at the disappointing one bedder floorplan. Why pay 600k for a studio unit at An Overcrowded OCR? Hence they’d rather spend 500k+ on a resale condo with proper one bedroom.

Marketing a studio as 1 bedder is a big no no.
I think some buyers prefer open layout, partitions to separate living spaces need not necessarily be walls
"Study" is just a label, there can be many possible uses for the "study" space.. can be home office, extra storage space etc

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hence market it as studios instead of one bedder. There’s a difference between studio unit and One bedroom condo. Don’t try to smoke potential buyers.

I think some buyers prefer open layout, partitions to separate living spaces need not necessarily be walls

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U should look at the 1+Study space. Can’t do anything at all.. just paying a potrude out window space and smaller AC ledge that’s all.

Not much diff from their “1bedder” unit. Basically both are studio unit. All the best to developer. As a group of bachelors, many of us still prefer a wall as a partition between bedroom & living room. Can’t imagine myself having guest over, sleeping openly together! Eeeyerrrr. Hence walls are important even for us bachelors.

I’ve yet to find someone that love open concept studio style living. To each its own I Guess.

"Study" is just a label, there can be many possible uses for the "study" space.. can be home office, extra storage space etc

Last edited:

iphone1s

Reaction score

Some agent trying to smoke buyers..... :s13:

Hence market it as studios instead of one bedder. There’s a different between studio unit and One bedroom condo.

U should look at the 1+Study space. Can’t do anything at all.. just paying a potrude out window space and smaller AC ledge that’s all.

Not much diff from their “1bedder” unit. Basically both are studio unit. All the best to developer. As a group of bachelors, many of us still prefer a wall as a partition between bedroom & living room. Can’t imagine myself having guest over, sleeping openly together! Eeeyerrrr. Hence walls are important even for us bachelors.

I’ve yet to find someone that love open concept studio style living. To each its own I Guess.

but sane head buyer prevails. :D

Reaction score
The MBR for 2/3/4/5 bedders is quite a turn off. on paper looks big, but there's the doorway access to adjoining toilets and bedroom corridors that you cant block. It's a space challenging to use.

I cant think of ways to create a small study ledge or even added storage. A wastage of space.

Edit: The 1 BR has the best layout IMO, may need to spend to build glass-walls if you dont prefer the studio style.

Last edited:

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
I stay in a condo with large number of units too.

I see there are 2203 units in this estate. Well, you can forget about booking facilities such as function room or BBQ pit unless you are super lucky, or if you don't mind book weekday afternoon.

During weekend at my place, it's like HDB market crowd.

I mean seriously if you want to live in such a high density estate, just go for HDB. You'll enjoy the openness more rather than feel closed in by your condo walls.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The MBR for 2/3/4/5 bedders is quite a turn off. on paper looks big, but there's the doorway access to adjoining toilets and bedroom corridors that you cant block. It's a space challenging to use.

I cant think of ways to create a small study ledge or even added storage. A wastage of space.

Edit: The 1 BR has the best layout IMO, may need to spend to build glass-walls if you dont prefer the studio style.
The 5BR is weird. 2 adjacent common toilets. Dun even want to let one of the bedroom "own" it by having the door in the room instead of 2 toilet doors side by side along corridor lol...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.