Trendy Branded Tee Shirt for Daily Wear

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
political is oversized, fits ok if get smaller if u prefer a regular fit. best is to go walk in boutique to try as they have it in stocks.

try already u can know your size and wait for a good time to hoot online.

i also dun understand those that hooted the hulk... there's no branding displayed and its damn ex.
Political got 2 fitting...normal fitting or oversized

yeswecan

Reaction score
Good morning all!

Anyone here owns the Christian Dior Atelier Tee?

christian_dior_atelier_tshirt_black__white_1528798673_1c96162d.jpg

Tempted to get!

How's the fitting/sizing like? Oversized? Is the sleeve elbow length?

Thanks!

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good morning all!

Tempted to get!

Thanks!

This huan nice! Dior nao can check online riao got price some more from what I know it should be oversized fitting

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This huan nice! Dior nao can check online riao got price some more from what I know it should be oversized fitting
got a bro here has...slightly different design.
i see price now at 1.05k sio up from last i see 800
go shop try better

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good morning all!

Tempted to get!

Thanks!
Over sized and longer sleeve length. I bought 1 last year I think.

PsyClick

Reaction score
Looking for good quality Polo T-shirts that won't fade/stretch/spoil within months. Sorry if slightly different topic as the Polo shirt thread MIAed.

Willing to spend abit more than Uniqlo level. Had good experience with Brooks Brothers but recently find their series very thin cloth. No need to thick too as our weather is hot. Any kangtao to buy BB online will be great too!

Thanks in advance!

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for good quality Polo T-shirts that won't fade/stretch/spoil within months. Sorry if slightly different topic as the Polo shirt thread MIAed.

Willing to spend abit more than Uniqlo level. Had good experience with Brooks Brothers but recently find their series very thin cloth. No need to thick too as our weather is hot. Any kangtao to buy BB online will be great too!

Thanks in advance!
Some top quality ones that comes to mind are Ralph Lauren purple label and brunello cucinelli. Most importantly you have to wash/maintain it according to instruction. Eg don’t use dryer to dry it on high heat, use hot water to wash etc.

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RIP

I really missed this out.
Is it me or there's not much news or talk about his death ?

I was watching a random sneaker video then he just briefly mention about Virgil's passing, i was like whut ?

Funny thing on the day of his death, i was at the OW MBS store looking for some t shirt because got sale but sadly the tshirt i like don't have my size. :frown:
Haha bro how could u miss this out..the faahion world was tweeting/IG on his passing..even the new LV collection show was days after only , named "virgil was here" :(

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha bro how could u miss this out..the faahion world was tweeting/IG on his passing..even the new LV collection show was days after only , named "virgil was here" :(

Must be busy with work...

Also quite sad, feel like he is just getting started.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i wear S for cdg play and bape, what size to get for essentials s/s?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.