Try Us If You Are Buying Huge Furniture, Bulky Items From China.

blade007

Master Member
Reaction score
Please share your contact. Looking into shipping sensitive and non sensitive goods.

nobleho

Reaction score
Hi MRC,

Do you still provide forwarding services?
I am looking to buy some furniture from Taobao. Do you have a website or whatsapp where I can query for more information?

Thanks

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi MRC,

Do you still provide forwarding services?
I am looking to buy some furniture from Taobao. Do you have a website or whatsapp where I can query for more information?

Thanks

Check your pm :)

lyj123

Reaction score
Hi MRC,

I'm interested to find out more about the procedure and charges. Thank you!

macmillank

Reaction score
Hi

Can share with me what is your rates for small items and big items like furniture?

Any repacking / consolidated shipping?

Via air / sea delivery?

Is there any agent fee?

Also any GST?

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can share with me what is your rates for small items and big items like furniture?

Any repacking / consolidated shipping?

Via air / sea delivery?

Is there any agent fee?

Also any GST?

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...ulky-items-china-5673360-4.html#post111411861

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...available-ship-me-buy-me-service-5706614.html

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...ngapore-door-door-buy-me-ship-me-5674668.html

No repack, consolidation or agent fees.

There will be gst for air over $400 inclusive of shipping and insurance if any. For sea whatever amount is taxable.

michael_y

Reaction score
Hi MRC, I am interested in your Taobao service.

Please provide me with more information.

Thanks in advance.

codymummy

Reaction score
hi how to make a booking ?

We are sending in a 40 footer container via sea almost daily as compared to others who ship usually only 1-2 times per week.

Location is from Guangzhou China to Singapore. Shipping time usually 10-12 days unless encounter custom checks etc..

Items will be delivered to your doorsteps for those items which can go into your lift.

We can also buy on your behalf or pay on your behalf from any China website and arrange them to send the goods to our location in Guangzhou then ship it over to Singapore for you without any commission needed.

These few years a lot of people are buying furniture, lighting, kitchen appliances from China including myself as their price is only a fraction of Singapore/Malaysia selling price. I can give you some suggestion as well as I am a very frequent buyer for those products.

Pricing
400 rmb (Excluding 7% GST) per CBM (1m x 1m x 1m). Not exceeding 500kg.
Commercial customer welcome too.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help for shipping or shopping in China ;)

We also ship from China to the rest of the world too like Malaysia, Thailand, Jakarta, Vietnam etc..

Below is the address:

广州,白云区,石井街道,珠岗路,珠岗第一工业区A6栋,邮编510430。
Receiver name: 李超
Phone: 13826071330

Per parcel cant exceed 75kg or longer than 3m if so extra charges will be needed and price is depending on the receiver address.

Pm me to get your own private marking which you need to put on each parcel so we know its from you. Thank you.

Hi how to make a booking?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.