U guys remember that legendary Ayumi Hamasaki? She had just given birth liao!

virus1988

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sg.new...i-announces-birth-second-child-065716693.html

yq-ayumih-04102024.jpg

J-pop songstress Ayumi Hamasaki announced on Saturday on her official fan club site that she had given birth to her second child.

“This spring, we safely welcomed a new family member, and began a new life,” the 42-year-old diva wrote.

Although no details have been given about her newborn baby, Hamasaki reflected, "I'm still not used to it, but I will try to be positive and smile as much as possible.”

On Sunday, however, she posted on Instagram a photo of a person in a cap with the caption: "I'm back".

Hamasaki, 42, sprang a surprise last October when she said that she was pregnant with her second child.

In January 2020, she dropped a bombshell by announcing that she had given birth to a son in November 2019.

Hamasaki was previously married to Austrian actor and model Manuel Schwarz between 2011 and 2012, and American medical student Tyson Bodkin from 2013 to 2016.

She has been romantically linked to backup dancer Shunpei Araki, 22, since 2018, but has never confirmed the relationship.

However, they have been seen together several times, leading to speculation that he is the father of her children.

Hamasaki had also posted on her Instagram last October, “I will continue to live my private life based on my own measuring rod. The standard and shape of happiness are decided by you and your family. I don't mind if it's different from many others. The form of happiness is unique to each person and can only be understood by the person in question.”

Hamasaki gave birth to her firstborn, a boy, in secret at the end of 2019.

The father of the child is likely to be her rumoured 22-year-old boyfriend Shunpei Araki. The couple is not yet married and has no plans to do so.

Hamasaki released her latest song, 23rd Monster, in April to mark her 23rd anniversary in show business. She made her debut in 1998 with the single Poker Face and went on to become one of the best-selling Japanese solo artistes of all time.

She revealed in 2017 that she was grappling with hearing loss after saying in 2008 she had lost all hearing in her left ear.

icansing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So jelly can piak young fresh meat and not 30 40s Lao uncle

Psyres

Reaction score
Not deaf yet? She's hanging in there well.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello mai wols...her baby "borned" last year...

and no baby bums/belly.... might be thru surrogate mother

Atrina_Boy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot tahan her singing...

Yelling and screaming type :frown: :frown:

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
she how old liao can gib birth meh?

not the best singer ba, but got the seh

AndyWong93

Suspended
Reaction score
Congrats to her! She was one of the top names in Jpop for a long time. And still looking good at her age.

virus1988

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello mai wols...her baby "borned" last year...

and no baby bums/belly.... might be thru surrogate mother
The first one was born in 2019.

She was pregnant for the second one in 2020.

And second one was born in 2021.

The article already explain in detail and yet u still deny:spin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.