Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

littledaogei

Reaction score
Really is burnt out, last week hit mid tier 75 pigs from over drive mode on sat and sun, this week the pigs got set to lowest tier at 68, yet incentives amt drop for this supposed tier

Really is tai lang pang hui, if this week go dark side means forfeit rental rebate and pigs incentive, $300 total

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really is burnt out, last week hit mid tier 75 pigs from over drive mode on sat and sun, this week the pigs got set to lowest tier at 68, yet incentives amt drop for this supposed tier

Really is tai lang pang hui, if this week go dark side means forfeit rental rebate and pigs incentive, $300 total

Too many on dark side... :o

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
dunnoe, but if u drive sat or sun, be prepared to face families with kids below 1.35m.

make sure u have enuff ‘bullets’ to face all this.

Just don't punch them and also don't get punch also.

Just talk nicely, if it doesn't work, just drive off and inform help center.

Be safe everyone. :)

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
All the good fares taken by dark side, we obedient jedi force is really suck up those sai fares jobs

90ar 10cr, mostly used to xiam grab share jobs

I also Jedi. Last week alone got 3 Tuas job, 1 is gs. All no surge demand. Not forgetting one cementery job. Hahaha

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wanted to be a jedi

then i saw a gs from cbd to changi village...$10.50

i decided not to..

I also Jedi. Last week alone got 3 Tuas job, 1 is gs. All no surge demand. Not forgetting one cementery job. Hahaha

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun anyhow join dark side, there is a risk of getting ban/suspend if u mis-calculated.

drive more first then consider if u wanna join e dark side :o

Errrr.... dark side referring to???? :)

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
driving for grab is not so simple like uber

if u wanna join dark side, have to calculate ar and cr, have to think places and routes to turn around fast to catch more ‘pigs’

have to take note of the timing where e ‘pigs’ will appear

etc etc.

:o

U all level too high Liao... don’t understand what is dark side u all referring to.... any kind souls wanna teach teach abit? :)

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Sat/Sun and PH most of the time no surge fare.. As all the part timers will come out to play.

7.30am to 12pm ok. Too early don't bother, rather u sleep longer.

6pm to 11pm OK.

12-6pm only if u really got nothing better to do.

This is my current driving schedule lo. COS i have other work commitments . So i only drive fri n weekends . If u wanna drive everyday might as well full time. Mon to thur really v weak demand .

littledaogei

Reaction score
Sat/Sun and PH most of the time no surge fare.. As all the part timers will come out to play.

7.30am to 12pm ok. Too early don't bother, rather u sleep longer.

6pm to 11pm OK.

12-6pm only if u really got nothing better to do.
Jedi vs dark force

Man vs machine(grab algorithm )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.