Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Start at 9 with 1hr break almost already over 150. Kena all the no surge no jam 22 25 30 fares jin heng. Lose out on mileage but i like. Imagine converting all these into 678. :s13:

Good for you, I started at 10am till now only 4 jobs for $47.50. Pingless in town

Sayadiva90

Reaction score
my hirer car from LCR

have not recieved anything yet :)

Was hoping ok.. then now kena account cannot log in.. call grub they say nothing wrong.. reinstall app still same.. tell me get back to me 2 to 3 working days.. then i ask her back my rental how?
Nvr give answer...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do hitch first..bo bian

Was hoping ok.. then now kena account cannot log in.. call grub they say nothing wrong.. reinstall app still same.. tell me get back to me 2 to 3 working days.. then i ask her back my rental how?
Nvr give answer...

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Nvr give answer...

Try another phone

Julchua

Reaction score
Hi fellos Graby, new here, Any recommendations for tires (Altis) that can last a bit longer? Wear out dammn fast man...

Julchua

Reaction score
Thks bro,
Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 4x185...lasted less than 30K...worn out liao.

Sorry, dun know how to 'reply' to your post!

shaunchan

Reaction score
I think short trips quite wu hua. 2-3km for 6-7 bucks. can get money fast, low mileage, and rack up passenger numbers fast.

average $10/trip, u shld be feeling lucky till u get those short trips, u'll cough blood

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
MJO5Vov.jpg

0ptCmf2.jpg

Posted from PCWX using Redmi 5A

Sayadiva90

Reaction score
Try another phone

4th call
Lady was very nice.. check the call records and making sure that the error was brought to the techincal team, which their reply was also reinstall and login..

Then she asked me if my email was the same in the system? I told her mine, she said it was wrong.. i have been using the same email since i signed up with grab. So how can it be wrong?
I also did few rides the day before..

I asked her if there is at least half a day of reinbursment..

Logically, i been using the driver app for a few months with the same email...and today the error came.. she told me that it was different in the system?

How come is it possible? I did not change, is my particulars beening hack? Or is your system..and my half a day trying to reinstall and login.. just because the error is on your part? I have to sit and make phone calls and end of day.. my particulars was actually wrong, it was fine for the last 2months. Today i woke up and found out its wrong?

The last lady was nice enough, i told her i am not making it hard for her. And now i am afraid that particulars was change from your end, is it human error in transfering of details?

I send this email to grab support.. dunno got use or not.. any bros can help out.. sibei dulan halfday like that gone.. just settle only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.