Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapskate r the lowest lifeforms in sg. Even a maid can afford to give a $3 tips. :s13:

i kena before malay come in 2 pax tell me duno how to put 2 locations ask me go one additional phantom location. one more case is 1 booking also malay sit insai riao ask me can send his fren to a nearby busstop along the way anot...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kena once. From marina vista to the pub club at woodleigh. Ask if can drop off his friend at city plaza since along the way then argue say its faster. I straight away tell him its not fast not along the way and too many traffic lights if go by that route. Tell him i only go by still road straight up turn to bartley then all the way to woodleigh. In the end lan lan drop him at one bus stop along still road lol

i kena before malay come in 2 pax tell me duno how to put 2 locations ask me go one additional phantom location. one more case is 1 booking also malay sit insai riao ask me can send his fren to a nearby busstop along the way anot...

HondaJG

Reaction score
total is $1.5k (based on $50/day over 30days)?

include free use of petrol? free insurance? :s13:

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kena once. From marina vista to the pub club at woodleigh. Ask if can drop off his friend at city plaza since along the way then argue say its faster. I straight away tell him its not fast not along the way and too many traffic lights if go by that route. Tell him i only go by still road straight up turn to bartley then all the way to woodleigh. In the end lan lan drop him at one bus stop along still road lol

got kena 1 star for it? lol
g shld include cheapo riders as one of the cancellation reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.