Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Motorbike sharing is a new feature that we will introduce soon. Once everything is published then we will let everyone know about it on our website.
-- 

Support Team @ Tribecar

Stirling69

Reaction score
Now showing:-

Honey, i shrunk your "incentives".
The incredible shrinking "incentives"

Akan Datang
Who moves my incentives?
Shrink, the "incentives" is out!

bagger 288

Suspended
Reaction score
Huat ah

mG8e1N5.jpg

Last edited:

Gruber

Reaction score
I made 26 trips last night only got $305.. >_<

Today drive was quite good. Had to chiong 19 trips between 9am to 6pm to hit the mid tier 69 trips for $204 incentive. At about 5.40pm I still needed 2 more trips. One $20 trip came in but I took the gamble and ignored it hoping for next Grabshare. Wah it really came and I got matching to downtown for also $20. Total fares today for 22 trips is $425.50. I can only recall one other time that I exceeded $400 in fares collected. So quite satisfied today. :)

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Today drive was quite good. Had to chiong 19 trips between 9am to 6pm to hit the mid tier 69 trips for $204 incentive. At about 5.40pm I still needed 2 more trips. One $20 trip came in but I took the gamble and ignored it hoping for next Grabshare. Wah it really came and I got matching to downtown for also $20. Total fares today for 22 trips is $425.50. I can only recall one other time that I exceeded $400 in fares collected. So quite satisfied today. :)

Father's day. A lot of drivers off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.