Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joblessman

Reaction score
Rent luxury car better if you want to do Fulltime..easy cover cost less competition more comfortable to drive 12 hours in road...

$_$monehpls

Reaction score
Wah tricky situation. It is driver’s responsibility to let rider know the extra charge. But then again by using Grab services, the rider actually agrees to any t&c set by grab. See how the grab cs want to settle :s22:

My friend asked me. If he book justgrab and pickup put wrongly can driver charge him extra $5?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah tricky situation. It is driver’s responsibility to let rider know the extra charge. But then again by using Grab services, the rider actually agrees to any t&c set by grab. See how the grab cs want to settle :s22:

A lot of drivers humji dun dare tell upfront. Only dare to be sneaky. #Truestory

Wheels4Wheels

Reaction score
Rent luxury car better if you want to do Fulltime..easy cover cost less competition more comfortable to drive 12 hours in road...

Exactly what I did. Haha! From time to time get Grab Premium rates... Not as good as before but still better than normal Grab.

Even if the riders book JustGrab or Grabcar but sees a premium coming their way, I observed there are much lesser cancellations compared to the time I was driving a Prius. They willingly wait to enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.