Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
If your passenger bring Durians into your car what will you do ?

I just got one today. Told her I have to wind down all the windows and off the aircon. It's for the next passenger benefit. Fainted....

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your passenger bring Durians into your car what will you do ?

I just got one today. Told her I have to wind down all the windows and off the aircon. It's for the next passenger benefit. Fainted....
Kick her out.

I do one job I need to air my car for dunno how long.....
Got once I join my friends for durians....eat for about 1 hour at roadside stall.....then go back driving....spam-spray air freshener before that....pax(non-local I think) ask me after some time if I have durians on-board(i dont)....he did think that I was lying to him about having durians on-board and I explained that I ate durians before driving.Luckily he is fine with the explanation else I have to do free job liao....keep car after that trip.So the point is pax can smell durian one....not worth if you want to keep on driving.

Last edited:

Stirling69

Reaction score
Durian, curry in pot not sealproof, raw fish and prawns in wet plastics bag all cancel on the spot. Then i tell them :- pls call taxi, thk you!!!😄😆

Stirling69

Reaction score
Wait until you fetch passengers who just finished their durian and talk nonstop in the car.

Kick her out.

I do one job I need to air my car for dunno how long.....
Got once I join my friends for durians....eat for about 1 hour at roadside stall.....then go back driving....spam-spray air freshener before that....pax(non-local I think) ask me after some time if I have durians on-board(i dont)....he did think that I was lying to him about having durians on-board and I explained that I ate durians before driving.Luckily he is fine with the explanation else I have to do free job liao....keep car after that trip.So the point is pax can smell durian one....not worth if you want to keep on driving.

littledaogei

Reaction score
suX0Xl4l.jpg

Drive whole day, came back receive summon letter, I remember passenger was a ah neh, pin to that location but was late for 5mins

Was quite dark there at 8pm, did not notice got cctv

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
suX0Xl4l.jpg

Drive whole day, came back receive summon letter, I remember passenger was a ah neh, pin to that location but was late for 5mins

Was quite dark there at 8pm, did not notice got cctv

Everytime i c ah neh name n they no show when rch pickup point i will jus cancel.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always b4 arrival jitao push arrival button. Only do that if yall familiar with locations. For me no problem at all. Islandwide

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We visited the definition of park before. Let’s revise the definition of “park” under the Road Traffic Act:

“park” means to bring a motor vehicle or a trailer to a stationary position and cause it to wait for any purpose other than that of immediately taking up or setting down persons, goods or luggage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.