Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another incident, pax booked 2 drop off.

pax sae wanna send her friend up to the hse as the friend was drunk and asked me can wait?

i replied: miss, i can understand ur situation but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

i can wait for u for 5mins, anything above 5mins i will have to charge accodingly, 5mins wait for $3 and she sae okay

when reach the first destination, i told her i will start the timer once she and her friend alight from the car.

waited for abt 3 mins and she board e car n she thank me for waiting.

i think is abt communicating properly wif the riders in the first place.

Zero tolerance for any idiots that makes driver wait in cbd area.

Wheels4Wheels

Reaction score
Another incident, pax booked 2 drop off.

pax sae wanna send her friend up to the hse as the friend was drunk and asked me can wait?

i replied: miss, i can understand ur situation but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

i can wait for u for 5mins, anything above 5mins i will have to charge accodingly, 5mins wait for $3 and she sae okay

when reach the first destination, i told her i will start the timer once she and her friend alight from the car.

waited for abt 3 mins and she board e car n she thank me for waiting.

i think is abt communicating properly wif the riders in the first place.

Another important thing to note is - never argue with passenger.

My case; from Marsiling to Turf Club.... Arrive and click accordingly. No reply. So I called and and she clearly said she was on the way down (meaning she is NOT at the pickup point yet). By the time she replied to my text, the timestamp in Grab app showed already 6 mins from my arrival at pickup.

Then, I saw her flagging me from 20m infront of my car. Upon boarding, I let known there will be a $3 waiting charge. She instantly protest and her story changed. Her story became she had been standing there all along and I am the blind one who can't see her. (Mind you, she is not petite, you get what I mean). Then a whole load of scoldings from her.

For me, I just explained to her Grab policy and it is clearly stated my arrival notification that waiting charges apply beyond 5mins. 1 time, 2 time, 3 time .... she don't accept the explanation, I just zipped. No point explaining to her.

She went on with her scoldings for a good first 3mins of the ride, you Grab driver very clever hor, suka suka add charges hor. Nobody DARES to charge me waiting fee.

She WAS wrong! I DARE!!!!

She further claimed she called me many times when I am the one to call her instead. So when Grab staff spoke to me, I simply said..... show me black and white records, she made calls to me via the app.

Halfway through the ride, I screenshot the messages and timing indicated in the messages. She saw that. By the time we reach destination, she LL pay me $3 more.

After that, I reported her to Grab. If this can happen to me, she can do it to other drivers too. So if enough drivers report her, same behavior, she will certainly be placed under watch or even banned.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cbd different ball game alrdy.

3mins before arriving, i will push i have arrived button

if cannot wait, i will just cancel, dun bother. rather waste my cr bullets and fight back than getting fine

Zero tolerance for any idiots that makes driver wait in cbd area.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whatever it is, still can cre8 clone acct. Just step n go lo. Slide, step pedal. Rinse and Repeat take money. No need argue, educate etc. We are Drivers only. Other things are orpid ppl do one. We just take instructions. Ez job.

aaron03

Reaction score
If anyone is thinking of getting a premium ride solely for Grab, I say, don't waste your time.

Most of us who drive Premium - Grab is merely a sidekick. We have at least 2 or 3 other sources of business and Grab is just to fill the teeth gap in between those bookings. It's kinda different from the usual economy Grab.

If Grab can tag $10 GCP as high rate, obviously the booking will get thrown around because none of us are accepting this kind of silly rates.

Yea i kinda agree to this
I ever got a few times high price $11 but pick up is kan pua far and ulu.. I simply laughed to myself

Gruber

Reaction score
Three weeks in a row cannot hit lowest peak incentive of 65 trips liao. This week still give me the same type of incentives. One more jiak sai week. Sianz...

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Not bad. Still 4 figures. But gone are the days where you get up to $8k incentives for new joiner.

When i have the 1275.

I play auto accept. Anything also eat.

In the end 100 trip fall below 1275. Grab top up for me.

At that time i thought i very li hai.

When newcomer incentive no more.

I start play AR.

My 100 trip earning is higher than the newcomer guarantee fare.

Then i realise i actually not li hai. I is kum gong.

The newcomer incentive is to cheat new driver to use auto accept and kio all the sai booking other driver dont want take de

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When i have the 1275.

I play auto accept. Anything also eat.

In the end 100 trip fall below 1275. Grab top up for me.

At that time i thought i very li hai.

When newcomer incentive no more.

I start play AR.

My 100 trip earning is higher than the newcomer guarantee fare.

Then i realise i actually not li hai. I is kum gong.

The newcomer incentive is to cheat new driver to use auto accept and kio all the sai booking other driver dont want take de

I going to drive mainly night shift for 4-5 hours using family car.
Got any tips or not ah

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mai anyhow sae i sexpert.

i am newbie, alot of crouching tiger hidden dragon here :o

Night shift must ask couscous. He night shift expert

I myself is tiagong from one personal friend doing night shift......

Clark Quey Clark Quey still Clark Quey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.