Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
SLmkc7s.jpg

I um chio

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Post a question before i sleep

Honda Stream good a not.

Hear mix review... Some say drink fuel very fast...

Some say good and cheap...

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab really need to tune their location and matching system to be much less retarded

e.g I'm in Ion Orchard during weeknight peak, wtf keep spamming me jobs at raffles city/marina bay when there's bound to be ample demand in vicinity of Ion and sure to be dozens of empty grabcars way closer to city hall?

I think their GPS tracking also cock cock one, always show wrong direction of motion and sometimes can put me in different part of SG

stormycloud

Reaction score
So after the cap what is the amount we can input? The max I got is 10.30 erp from morning kpe(ecp) $3, then to pie (tuas) $1.50 and finally to cte city $6 from pasir ris to Orchard.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Grab really need to tune their location and matching system to be much less retarded

e.g I'm in Ion Orchard during weeknight peak, wtf keep spamming me jobs at raffles city/marina bay when there's bound to be ample demand in vicinity of Ion and sure to be dozens of empty grabcars way closer to city hall?

I think their GPS tracking also cock cock one, always show wrong direction of motion and sometimes can put me in different part of SG

Tiagong the nearest one reject the ping. Go to next nearest.

So on and so forth until you lo haha.

1 min timeout no pain no itch. Reject reject reject!!!! :s13:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bcos ppl reject until fall onto u la. Plus more demand n more rejects.

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score

Yes. I book GS driver told me he is 4km away. Smoke 1 more stick bah

Gruber

Reaction score

This is priority allocation matched with priority rejection. LOL!

jimmylimts

Reaction score

GPS location is based on your phone GPS system. If it cocks up, it's your phone GPS system. Other app also tap on the phone GPS system directly. Try pokemon GO or StreetDirectory when you get far away ping and see where is your GPS location according to your phone.

Ambienlim

Reaction score
If buy new car to do Grab, which car you recommend? Hubby says must buy Attrage coz cheap and good. But I have terrible impression of Mitsubishi .... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.