Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
The Straits Times understands that Lion City intends to close down

Now this is serious business... Noooooo... Cheap cheap rental
:(

I see FB group many say LCR going to tie up with Go-jek?

Say what go jek going to buy over LCR fleet

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see FB group many say LCR going to tie up with Go-jek?

Say what go jek going to buy over LCR fleet

Posted from PCWX using Don’t avoid, just pick any job, easy, step and go, no need use brain , remember u need Grab,Grab don’t need u

That's what i feel but i nv seen such chatters yet. The thing that matters to me is the price I paying that is all.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's what i feel but i nv seen such chatters yet. The thing that matters to me is the price I paying that is all.

now alot of drivers on the fence..we shld see in October if ah jek is really coming and what they going to do

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

I feel as long as they can offload the excess car. Likely they wont close

They still have thousands of hirer lei.

Business sure still can go on one as long they dont burden by those excess car

Gruber

Reaction score
Dang. Shazam mode on since 5pm and snail pace drive from Bishan to Novena still no ping! Jiak sai liao.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Month end.... Everyone wallet very thin....

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Month end.... Everyone wallet very thin....

hand stop mouth stop, i need to go peng steering tonight

#hardtruth
#driver4lyfe

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
hand stop mouth stop, i need to go peng steering tonight

#hardtruth
#driver4lyfe

See you otr.

Today no drive cause settle the accident thingy. Later night need drive back at least the rental....

Btw just now insurance coy call me. Tell me can claim loss of income. I pretty skeptical about it :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.