UK latest study, Pfizer lost it effectiveness against delta in 90days

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come 4 shots yearly?
at most 1 flu and 1 covid shot yearly which would be my plan till death :cool:

90 days boh power. 3 months nia. so u need 4 x yearly until the world get their prospective right and start controlling instead of depending on leaky vaccines.

4_dreamz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jeniferlewis-faints.gif

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"When vaccinated people did get infected with delta, they had similar levels of virus in their bodies as those who hadn’t had their shots, backing up a recent assessment by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Ong Ye Kung, read this.

And stop spouting rubbish misleading people to believe only unvax people are infectious.

Shadow_Dancer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"When vaccinated people did get infected with delta, they had similar levels of virus in their bodies as those who hadn’t had their shots, backing up a recent assessment by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Ong Ye Kung, read this.

And stop spouting rubbish misleading people to believe only unvax people are infectious.
Very easy to sia suay in singapore.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Have. Sg panel of experts
Dun be paranoid about the spread in TTSH initially ?
And end up they declared a lockdown of the place after that ?
You can continue to believe a bunch of baboons.
I already save a few ropes for them to claim from me long time ago.

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how many booster shots you take if the shot itself is useless.

It's like hiring a CECA who can't work. Even if you hire 5 booster CECAs to assist him, it won't make a difference, only make it worse.

What do Pfizer and the US military have in common?

They look great only in Hollywood movies.

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
90 days boh power. 3 months nia. so u need 4 x yearly until the world get their prospective right and start controlling instead of depending on leaky vaccines.

Every jab is already a life risk...

Now you tell me it's only worth 90 days .... Lmao 🤣🤣

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.