UK tio burned- China says UK spy claims result of watching 'too many 007 movies'

Status
Not open for further replies.

singkeeduakee

Banned
Reaction score

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kind of childish reply from an official government channel
sibeh xia suay

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. When china have no valid excuse , it spokesman can give out this lame excuse. Its already happening everywhere. Australia is a good example. Even singapore which we have a chinese professor kicked out for trying to influence singapore.

PetKat

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. When china have no valid excuse , it spokesman can give out this lame excuse. Its already happening everywhere. Australia is a good example. Even singapore which we have a chinese professor kicked out for trying to influence singapore.
ccp is trying to buddy buddy with the top ppl in each country to sway them in support of their causes

australia daryl macguire was a target...

in sg of course we know about dickson + huang jing

enigmastar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ccp is trying to buddy buddy with the top ppl in each country to sway them in support of their causes

australia daryl macguire was a target...

in sg of course we know about dickson + huang jing

Ya its a open secret. Its not just the British who is highlighting the chinese influence campaign. Many countries including Singapore have reported it and yet in hwz we have user who can claim its fake. I wonder who are these people.

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
Like that also call burn......

Watch too much movies about mass human sacrifice at a North Korean reservoir?

:crazy: 🇨🇳 :crazy:

PetKat

Banned
Reaction score
Ya its a open secret. Its not just the British who is highlighting the chinese influence campaign. Many countries including Singapore have reported it and yet in hwz we have user who can claim its fake. I wonder who are these people.
duh in china the internet is so censored that u cant even surf 99% of the sites u surf daily lol

u post 'xjp sucks' in weibo or wechat like the peng shuai withiin a few minutes already deleted and police at your door

of course they are spying and hacking online

in fact they are one of the largest hacker groups in recent decades other than the russians

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stephen-chow-from-beijing-with-love.gif

Letitbe

Reaction score
China on Friday dismissed a rare public warning by British security services that a suspected Chinese agent was trying to influence lawmakers, saying it was the result of watching "too many 007 movies".

China UK News: China says UK spy claims result of watching 'too many 007 movies' - The Economic Times https://m.economictimes.com/news/in...-too-many-007-movies/articleshow/88897720.cms
What an obedient ccp ib u are.
With just an unprofessional reply from their mfa and u can conclude Uk tio burn.

think u so easily believe in other peoples words. 傻仔.

Oh I’m sorry. U are working.

Letitbe

Reaction score
Lol... Western politicians like to ********. Fabricate lies about other countries.
I deem China's response as appropriate.
Nobody ask u for ur opinion and this forum doesn’t need your opinion on a foreign states affair.

singkeeduakee

Banned
Reaction score
What an obedient ccp ib u are.
With just an unprofessional reply from their mfa and u can conclude Uk tio burn.

think u so easily believe in other peoples words. 傻仔.

Oh I’m sorry. U are working.

First of all Mr 傻子, dis is EDMW, writing spectacular headline ist ein normales Dinge.

2ndly, professional or unprofessional depends on which side of camp you are.

Danke, I rest my case

Letitbe

Reaction score
@Dr.Vijay

for your awareness how multiple foreign states agents work in concerted efforts in this, your forum.

how is this a local forum discussion.

Letitbe

Reaction score
First of all Mr 傻子, dis is EDMW, writing spectacular headline ist ein normales Dinge.

2ndly, professional or unprofessional depends on which side of camp you are.

Danke, I rest my case

there is no camp. That’s your opinion of having a camp because u are a foreign state IB or a Dickson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.