Ukraine conflict: Russians don't want to go to war - "I am not going to die for Putin"

signinj

Reaction score
Nobody wants to die for their gahmens lah. Same also for here. Only kumgongs willing to savrifice listening to old men in aircon room pushing buttons and eye power.
No leh, here different chiu nose? Here ish want to draw arms go whack miw, whack ceca, whack ft. Bery garang huan. Ish different!

tan kuku

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huai moi listen to the south asia newscaster

head keep swaying left & right?

YAQ7Kc.gif

:s11:

linda22123

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry limpei long already MR. I eat more combat ration than you eat canteen food.
MR liao means you half leg in coffin.

While i no need serve NS and still sleeping well at night thanks to your years of commitment
dont sour grape thanks

pieface

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the ruskies running away liao, going finland, serbia, mongolia and Kazakhstan.

Basically anywhere which allows russian visa or tourists so that they will not get drafted by Putin.

This war is unpopular even amongst the Russian civilians. The fact that the ruskies are fleeing Russia means they don't trust Putin and his war.

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no sympathy. early on their talk shows all very hype when winning, polls show strong support and even got 1 russkie wife told her hubby to use condoms when raping. after no macdonalds they started to whine and got kicked le all scared is their turn to die........

Moonnite_Firefly

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time when i still nsf, in bmt

I tiagong from friend

He say he can find those people who good in tui na kind. And he can help you "dislocate" your arm in the least painful way.

For the ultimate geng.

For me i feel he BS-ing me

But during the 2 year of ns he really got one period MC for very long then heard is arm injury lol
i last time tiagong those old birds dunwan to serve use hammer whacked small toe... lidat cannot wear combat boots so jitao pes f... dunno you got hear before or not~~ :frown:

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i last time tiagong those old birds dunwan to serve use hammer whacked small toe... lidat cannot wear combat boots so jitao pes f... dunno you got hear before or not~~ :frown:
bear will make them go barefoot, 2 man 1 boot like last time.......

Visor9999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since when conscription is voluntary. They need to win Ukraine war quickly to return home. That’s the only way to survive lah

Crooni

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kanna issue rusty ak47. no helmet no webbing just walk like that

McGraw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kanna issue rusty ak47. no helmet no webbing just walk like that

ak47 is a proven weapon, rust is a minor issue, no magazine also can fire rounds, just open mouth can le bang bang bang!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.